The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have not received QuakeCon Drops

jezzabelle44b16_ESO
jezzabelle44b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I have not yet received the 5 crates + pet I should have gotten from watching the QuakeCon key note speech. My girlfriend however received hers 2 days ago. Is there anyway to resolve this?
  • SirSudar
    SirSudar
    Soul Shriven
    same here
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Twitch drops should be delivered to your account some time today, August 17, 2018.

To be eligible for these Twitch drops you must meet the following criteria:
    • Your PC/Mac ESO account must be linked to your Twitch account.
    • You must watch the keynote address on Twitch, Friday, August 10 at noon EDT.

If you do not receive your crates by the end of today, you can contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about console players that did the 1 hour kill something event last friday
  • SirSudar
    SirSudar
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    The Twitch drops should be delivered to your account some time today, August 17, 2018.

To be eligible for these Twitch drops you must meet the following criteria:
    • Your PC/Mac ESO account must be linked to your Twitch account.
    • You must watch the keynote address on Twitch, Friday, August 10 at noon EDT.

If you do not receive your crates by the end of today, you can contact customer support for further assistance.

i'm sorry, but what category should is choose to report on twitch drops?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was wandering about that too. It said by Aug 29th I think, so no big hurry.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

I was wandering about that too. It said by Aug 29th I think, so no big hurry.

I read it wrong. 17th for PC, 28th for console.
  • maxetro
    maxetro
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. And suppprt is completely useless, just automatic responses about nothing, how to get twitch drops and to check spam folder in the mail box.
  • ArcAngel
    ArcAngel
    ✭✭
    I didn't get my drops either, I would raise a support ticked but I'm unable to login to the support area, but I can login to the game and the account site fine.

I raised a ticket for the logon issue from the account recovery page but also getting automated responses it seems, going round in circles, why would I waste my time raising another ticket for the same issue I already have a ticket for?

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us back. My name is Tuesday.

First, I would like you to try resetting your password to one with 20 characters or less. This may allow you to log in. Next, disable any ad-blocker for help.elderscrollsonline.com./track/***************************************************

If you are still unable to log into the ESO support website, you can contact us by doing the following:
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select your platform, your UserID, and the appropriate option in the drop down for "Issue Type."
    2. Fill out the form to the best of your ability. If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please enter that in the Your Current Email Address line.
    3. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Ownership Verification fields.
    4. Attach any proof of purchase you may have to the form.
    5. In the Describe Your Problem in Detail box, please include the email address that is currently associated with your ESO game account and a brief description of your issue.
    6. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    Please note: Customer Support will never ask you for your ESO account password.
    If you have any more problems or questions, please contact us again.

Have a magical day!

Kind regards,

Tuesday
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    "