Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Micah Waterlow Pure PvP

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this build, but I need to learn to accept that I will die. Right now I’m too obsessed with eliminating weaknesses but I do like how you just say “*** it” and build how you want while accepting things won’t always go your way.

Nice video
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I like this build, but I need to learn to accept that I will die. Right now I’m too obsessed with eliminating weaknesses but I do like how you just say “*** it” and build how you want while accepting things won’t always go your way.

Nice video

Thanks man.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This video is such a good example of how a well timed stun would just wreck a Sorc.

Yet potatoes are looking at it and think it's op that you can shield so much against people that literally never CC you. Shame tbh.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NupidStoob wrote: »
    This video is such a good example of how a well timed stun would just wreck a Sorc.

Yet potatoes are looking at it and think it's op that you can shield so much against people that literally never CC you. Shame tbh.

Yep. I'm glad you noticed that.