The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Micah Waterlow Pure PvP

Micah_Bayer
Micah_Bayer
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep fighting the good fight brother
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep fighting the good fight brother

You too.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /waves
    Edited by Malamar1229 on August 15, 2018 10:48PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /waves

Thanks for watching!
  • Ravenayle
    Ravenayle
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc perfection!
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /waves

Thanks for watching!

I didn't watch it....I was just waving.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /waves

Thanks for watching!

I didn't watch it....I was just waving.

You should watch it..Because you love me..And I kinda like you back.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw man I couldn't help but notice how easily sorc shields are just overwhelmed and you just keep running out of resources and dying trying to keep them up. . .

Oh wait no that wasn't what happened at all.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good fights!

Thanks for turning the idea of “no-one ever does PvP in first person” into an antiquated dinosaur.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good fights!

Thanks for turning the idea of “no-one ever does PvP in first person” into an antiquated dinosaur.

My heart dropped when I went in there.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw man I couldn't help but notice how easily sorc shields are just overwhelmed and you just keep running out of resources and dying trying to keep them up. . .

Oh wait no that wasn't what happened at all.

Oh they are, but as the saying goes, sorc makes killing pugs look easy. They weren't bad players but notice how I had only 10k stamina and they never cced me. Ever. I would have died in all my clips if they cced me. And i dont even use immov pots.
    Edited by Micah_Bayer on August 16, 2018 3:45AM
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Streak? Has the skill really fallen so low?
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonturri wrote: »

Streak is..Not for my playstyle, I thought of trying a build without it since every other class doesnt have it and well, it's not bad at all. The situations I die in would not change even with streak due to gap closers and slows. Like I'd be killing myself by draining my pool even further.
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Streak is..Not for my playstyle, I thought of trying a build without it since every other class doesnt have it and well, it's not bad at all. The situations I die in would not change even with streak due to gap closers and slows. Like I'd be killing myself by draining my pool even further.

Geez, RIP. Nice video though.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez, RIP. Nice video though.

Thank you very much, thanks for watching.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenayle wrote: »
    Sorc perfection!

Thank you!
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Stuff! The screen is blurry for me and couldnt see your skill setup - can you list your front and back bar skills?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Makes me realize how close any given sorc is from a CC into death. Good plays Crow.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Makes me realize how close any given sorc is from a CC into death. Good plays Crow.

Exactly. Thanks man, and thanks for watching!
    Edited by Micah_Bayer on August 16, 2018 6:16PM
  • Revelzdevelz
    Revelzdevelz
    ✭✭✭
    Nice fights. Music made me wanna shave the left side of my head, dye my hair black and complain about the sun being too bright. 7/10
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice fights. Music made me wanna shave the left side of my head, dye my hair black and complain about the sun being too bright. 7/10

Insightful.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Micah_Bayer This is the very first time I've heard Starset in PvP vids other than my own.
    Good ***.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    @Micah_Bayer This is the very first time I've heard Starset in PvP vids other than my own.
    Good ***.

Haha thank you!
  • Lord_Invel
    Lord_Invel
    ✭✭✭
    @Micah_Bayer it is honestly cringe worthy by how you do not use streak and double bar bound aegis. GET GUD <3
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice clips! You are so good at going offensive while there are multiple people on you while at the same time keeping your defenses up. Most sorcs would just spam shields and los or wait for ulti (not that that is a bad thing considering it works). This build looks like a lot of fun to play and seems like the kind of build pugs would get frustrated to fight. They attack a guy who doesn't lose health and then all of a sudden they explode.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity how often do you get into fights where there aren't enough magicka builds to sustain with harness or a shield breaker user with half a brain ruins a 1vX? I bet a build like that would be fun to play when it works but ever time I've made a build around only sustaining with harness I seem to run into almost exclusively stam players, and same could be said with dropping healing ward\resto and shield breaker.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity how often do you get into fights where there aren't enough magicka builds to sustain with harness or a shield breaker user with half a brain ruins a 1vX? I bet a build like that would be fun to play when it works but ever time I've made a build around only sustaining with harness I seem to run into almost exclusively stam players, and same could be said with dropping healing ward\resto and shield breaker.

Oh yeah this is definitely a build that would crumble if no magicka players are around giving me resources. Like I'm out in less than 60 seconds, I mean I dont like the fact that its RNG whether or not I can fight stam but it's the con of having such burst dmg like that. And I dont mind it but yes, you are correct in situations such as that, this build fails.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice clips! You are so good at going offensive while there are multiple people on you while at the same time keeping your defenses up. Most sorcs would just spam shields and los or wait for ulti (not that that is a bad thing considering it works). This build looks like a lot of fun to play and seems like the kind of build pugs would get frustrated to fight. They attack a guy who doesn't lose health and then all of a sudden they explode.

I appreciate it very much. Yes this is the ultimate pug stomper. It pairs well with my animation canceling. Thanks for watching!
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Invel wrote: »
    @Micah_Bayer it is honestly cringe worthy by how you do not use streak and double bar bound aegis. GET GUD <3

You're right.