Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New patch

GrizzlyBear
GrizzlyBear
✭✭
So umm i'm wondering but where can i find out if there's any new patches coming out any time soon etc...
because i can't find any in Patch Notes & Hotfixes
it's because i wish to know if there is gonna be any new changes to sets and so on etc..... abilities and such things.
I wish to be able to know for my self.
where can i find out if there is going to be any new updates etc. before a while
because i don't wanna complete a build and a week later ...... there's an announcement of a new update that will f up my build
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They usually don’t reveal major changes until the next PTS cycle ... so you’re good until Murkmire DLC debuts sometime in October.

You can follow the Murkmire PTS with this link, here, to the PTS forums. PTS will start about a month before the DLC goes Live.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Of course, ZOS reserves the right to make combat changes in an incremental patch. But, those are rare ... and they usually like grouping them all together for the next major update.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 15, 2018 8:06PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major changes are in dlc or chapter updates every 3 months. Max/PC just got one an console will get that in about 10 days.

There are incremental patches between but rarely do they change the performance of gear in those.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, for the record, I have used pretty much the same build on my Casters from 1.6 to Summerset with no major changes. By that I mean swapping some jewelry glyphs for more sustain

Other than that, they have been wearing the same gear. Even with the changes to slot count on weapons I have only changed a couple of characters recently. Reason, I dont chase the Bleeding Edge with gear. If your looking for the nth degree of DPS, then you have to change things every 3 months.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"