Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

(Fixed) Moonhunter Keep Can Cure Your Werewolf

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    So people are clicking an option that states it is asking to be cured of being a werewolf and then are surprised they got cured?

I think the hang up is the wording. "Can you cure me too?"

Could just be curiosity as in "Hey, do you have the ability to do this?' Could mean 'Heck yeah, cure me!'

I understand the confusion especially since usually serious consequence decisions have either some kind of red text or bracketed warning.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So people are clicking an option that states it is asking to be cured of being a werewolf and then are surprised they got cured?

difference is it is a huge chance to our character and choices that matter are highlighted in red
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Man this is a dangerous thing in a dungeon too because groupies are impatient little jerks and make people rush through dialogue

^This very much. Group dungeons are the one place I frequently don't get to take the time to listen to all the NPCs; I work around this to some extent by clicking text and hastily screenshotting it to read later...which would not be viable in this case. :o
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

difference is it is a huge chance to our character and choices that matter are highlighted in red

It could definitely use red text and/or a confirmation dialogue.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I know right terrifying, like the modern human race is..
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

I know right terrifying, like the modern human race is..

No other dialog choice has this kind of effect without a proper warning. Any other NPC would have said something along the lines of: "I can't cure you right now because plotpoint XYZ". Some people just want to hear all the dialog. There is nothing wrong with that.

You aren't even asking to be cured. You are asking if he CAN cure you. It's a small difference, but an important one.
    Edited by nemvar on August 16, 2018 11:43PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We aren’t even mad, just concerned for others who click through too fast.

And even those of us who are concerned aren’t even asking it to be removed, we are asking for the khajiit to give the opposite result and/or the text to stand out more.

I’m more concerned that modern human race can’t take polite constructive criticism aimed at a development team that they aren’t even in.

#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a werewolf and I chose the cure werewolf option just to see what the guy would say and he cured me, no sassy dialogue about me not even being infected or anything :open_mouth:
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im am glad that zos listened and removed the option