The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GvG EVENT - PC NA - 8/25 "Summers End"

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns , only time I’ve seen tamerlin is streaking away. That said, I’ll make no 1v1 claims. I am a great scrub.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Lexxypwns , only time I’ve seen tamerlin is streaking away. That said, I’ll make no 1v1 claims. I am a great scrub.

So you can confirm you’ve never seen him dead?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS WAS AN AMAZING GVG!

Thank you so much to everyone who showed up!

We weren't planning on announcing a "winner" because this was meant as more of an exhibition event than an actual tournament.

But what was really interesting about this tournament is that NO TEAM went undefeated.

It was great to see some new builds that we hadn't seen before. Tons of new strategies. The fights were long, but none of them went too long.

I'm sure there will be videos coming out soon! Pale orc will be mailing out the prize winnings (distributed equally among all teams) this evening and tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who came and who watched!
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW Guys,

Paleorc streamed it and i linked his stream back on page 1, showing the perspective from Legions of Mordor, the DC guild.

For the fights from a different perspective (and a different language - Portugese) please check out Sh0wza's stream! Showza is the GM of the AD guild <YELLOW FEVER> (brazillian group) and they were so cool about the language barrier and came out and had a really strong showing. There weren't many AD guilds present, so their group was constantly in fights. If you want to see a ton of the matches, and want to learn the portugese words for "FOCUS!" and "CALTROPS!" (its caltrops) then check it out!

twitch.tv/videos/301884699 (copy and paste that link into the address bar)

Edited by Thogard on August 26, 2018 7:32AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been watching the streams of the tournament. Also thepaleeorc streamed it if you want to have their commentary. Thanks for organizing commmunity events.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the results?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the results?

Everyone was a winner!

But to answer your question more specifically, some groups won more matches than others but due to the nature of the event and how the matches played out, no team was completely undefeated. Had a few disconnections so i think to truly declare a winner we'd need to see one more fight play out to finish a tiebreaker... But based on how that match plays out, we might have to call it a four-way tie anyway.

This was meant as an introductory event designed to build interest and to introduce a lot of skilled players to the 6v6 subset of GvG. We don't plan to have an extensive ranking or rating system. It's more about the fun of the fights and adapting to new builds and styles.

Some weeks Team A beats Team B. Then Team B finds a counter to Team A, and Team B wins a few. Then Team A finds a counter to that and wins a few... etc.

It's a ton of fun :)

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What are the results?
    Thogard wrote: »
    no team was completely undefeated.

Everyone was a loser. :lol:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really well done guys. Kudos to the PC community for leading the way on this stuff.

Looking forward to watching the next one.