The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill Progress Bars?

blnchk
blnchk
✭✭✭✭✭
Have these disappeared for anyone else? I'm currently leveling a character, and when I mouse over abilities on my skill bar, the tooltips display no progress bars. The actual skill window (the one that's opened via hotkey) looks fine. I suspected an addon at first, but by now I'm not so sure.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always suspect addons after a patch for any UI based weirdness. Always.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Always suspect addons after a patch for any UI based weirdness. Always.

Mhm. I've restarted the game with completely empty "AddOns" and "SavedVariables" folders, and the issue persists. So I just don't know anymore. Very strange.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom -

I've also turned all of my addons off too, and I have the same problem...

• blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »

Well, I hesitate to say I'm glad to not be alone in this, but hey: Welcome to the club.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    ovinnik wrote: »

Well, I hesitate to say I'm glad to not be alone in this, but hey: Welcome to the club.

yeah...that reminds me of a quote from groucho marks..."i'd never join a club that would have me as a member!"....<g>

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom --

hello, ZOS?...I see little activity on this thread, and I'm guessing that many players who have their builds the way they want them are not noticing because their actives are already maxed. Please at least acknowledge this issue which is an actual functional problem, and I won't mention the one about the CP and Skill progress bars in the upper left of the screen no longer lining up properly, which is purely cosmetic...<g>

Edit:
    there is already a thread in the Bugs section, so I guess this thread should either be moved there, or even closed, but do acknowledge the issue please
    :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/430429/skill-progression-missing-not-updating-in-skill-tree-ui-error#latest
    Edited by fgoron2000 on August 14, 2018 1:11AM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit:
    there is already a thread in the Bugs section

Good catch, thanks.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passed information along
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No progression for the UI but actually when you delog relog you can see that the skill took some experience
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    two patches now, and although according to ZOS, the respec cost bug and the progress sync bug have both been fixed...the tooltip's progress bars for the hotbar actives are STILL missing...

WHY have you not even acknowledged it yet, ZOS?