The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Radiant Destruction - ITS BACK!!!!!!!

• BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    War maiden, soulshine, 3 blood thirsty traits on jewlery.

Official Xv1 build ^

Soulshine and bloodthirsty :D - That literally is the "back of the zerg" radiant spammer build.

Put Axiom on instead and you're talking.

Edited by BNOC on August 14, 2018 10:42AM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it really any good now?
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »

Its better I used it a bit yesterday and actually died to it to.

Still not sure it's worth the bar space tho
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick reality check. Of course this being PvP does los-ing the beam work? Kinda!

Was trying to get beamed last night for a bit. It's a 50/50 proposition if the beam breaks. Saw it cut through walls, rocks and trees as it stuck to me. Oddly could feel the damage increase (but I was getting beamed at full health so...).
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »

It's quite good when used correctly, but remains useless above the threshold.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the people who spam it above the threshold if I am running 7th legion or fury, or Bloodspawn or *insert set that gives you buffs when taking damage.* They are buffing me more or less.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    You rarely get the chance to use that 480% cause people just shield or burst heal through it all.

True, but they must have bumped the entire execute curve starting from 50% health, so beaming at all levels will have an increase in effectiveness.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I tested it on 2 different high damage builds and can confirm its kickass good. Ive been getting instant 7-25k ticks on enemies at/below 35%. Basically anything that I targeted at 35ish, without shields up, died in 1-2 ticks.

Works. Please leave it as it is now. I can bet the first QQ threads will arrive today.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no love for stamplar tho
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs may appreciate return of nerf RD threads. lmao
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick reality check. Of course this being PvP does los-ing the beam work? Kinda!

Was trying to get beamed last night for a bit. It's a 50/50 proposition if the beam breaks. Saw it cut through walls, rocks and trees as it stuck to me. Oddly could feel the damage increase (but I was getting beamed at full health so...).

I like it when you can see the beam after the dude dies and hes in the keep and you are still outside the keep and the beam is still on you.

Good times.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said I was going to charge in and use dizzying swing, but it's only worked 2 or maybe 3 times haha. I've been owned about 10. Only running away quick or using los works, and sometimes it even goes through los objects. Gratz to all the templars who utilize it well=)
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hitting constant 8-15k beams all night lol.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Execute? What's that?

Sincerely,
    mDKs
    Wait, Take Flight isn't an execute?
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Savos_Saren
      Savos_Saren
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Execute? What's that?

Sincerely,
      mDKs
      Wait, Take Flight isn't an execute?

I wish it was! ZOS, go ahead and add on "Does 150% more damage to enemies below 25% health" please!
      Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
      Savos Saren
    • NyassaV
      NyassaV
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Because I needed 10 people to beam a MAG-Blade at full health while said magblade tries to roll out of LOS cuz snares suck.

MOAR FULL HEALTH BEAM
      Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
      She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    • Chicharron
      Chicharron
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Buddy_christ.jpg
    • usmguy1234
      usmguy1234
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Bet Templar is going to get the sorc treatment. What happens is everyone and their brother jumps on and abuses the ever living sh@t out of the flavor of the month class. Queue nightblade crying on the forum. Next patch zenimax throws away your class like a onenight stand. Everyone abandons said class and the mains are left with sloppy seconds. Repeat the process ad infinitum.
      Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
      Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
      Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
      Eirius- Altmer Magdk
      Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• GDOFWR420
      GDOFWR420
      ✭✭✭✭
      Execute? What's that?

Sincerely,
      mDKs

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    • NBrookus
      NBrookus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      usmguy1234 wrote: »
      Bet Templar is going to get the sorc treatment. What happens is everyone and their brother jumps on and abuses the ever living sh@t out of the flavor of the month class. Queue nightblade crying on the forum. Next patch zenimax throws away your class like a onenight stand. Everyone abandons said class and the mains are left with sloppy seconds. Repeat the process ad infinitum.

What, again? Templars know the feeling of the nerfbat very well.
    • idk
      idk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Aliyavana wrote: »
      idk wrote: »
      Now the bad zerglings will spam it from the back of their zergs.

And skilled players will LoS if ans mitigate it successful most of the time. Never really had an issue when on the receiving end of this skill so expect none now and I wouldn’t say I’m a great player.

Let me just Los it on a open field...

I’ve yet to have this skill be an issue in my death when I’m 1v1.

Before the nerf i was usually low health and being attacked by multiple players if I died and this skill was used.
    • Waffennacht
      Waffennacht
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

And skilled players will LoS if ans mitigate it successful most of the time. Never really had an issue when on the receiving end of this skill so expect none now and I wouldn’t say I’m a great player.

Let me just Los it on a open field...

I’ve yet to have this skill be an issue in my death when I’m 1v1.

Before the nerf i was usually low health and being attacked by multiple players if I died and this skill was used.
      Vapirko wrote: »

Man I gotta see you play sometime, do you stream? Sloads doesn’t bother you, don’t care about being Jesus beamed in the back, you must have a damn good build with some serious skil.
      Vapirko wrote: »

Man I gotta see you play sometime, do you stream? Sloads doesn’t bother you, don’t care about being Jesus beamed in the back, you must have a damn good build with some serious skil.

Dude idk is probably some god in PvP if he is able to survive zerglinfs stacking sloads on him or skilless jesus beam spam from behind a zerg

Lol kinda their point over a page ago
      Edited by Waffennacht on August 31, 2018 5:25PM
      Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
      1300+ CP
      Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    • NyassaV
      NyassaV
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      GDOFWR420 wrote: »
      Execute? What's that?