The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fluctuating Stats

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
I am currently experiencing some fluctuation in stats that I cannot currently account for. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

UI says 1970 Regen

Only goes up by 1800

Others have reported issues with slight variations in health
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised...

Gotta remember whos the dev. team behind this game.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My tri food is not working at all I went through 15 of them ported logged off and on removed buff died I dont get it but every time I use the food my stats stay the same.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My tri food is not working at all I went through 15 of them ported logged off and on removed buff died I dont get it but every time I use the food my stats stay the same.

there is some bug connected to using food, using posions and backbar.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

there is some bug connected to using food, using posions and backbar.

Are they aware of the bug? Bc it's making life suck in pvp
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caused by poisons. Also affects your potions so I would say stay away from poisons for a while.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Caused by poisons. Also affects your potions so I would say stay away from poisons for a while.

Oh wow.. didn't realize it was affecting potions too. I may have to drop poisons until they hopefully maybe fix it sometime. Can't believe they let crap like this go for months on end.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Oh wow.. didn't realize it was affecting potions too. I may have to drop poisons until they hopefully maybe fix it sometime. Can't believe they let crap like this go for months on end.

yes, I've died to this bug many many times in Bgs times because I was getting little to no resources from my potions. Took me a while to figure out the reason. Make sure you have no poisons while using food buffs(also dont use quick bars, use it from inventory)

And make sure to not use potions on the bar you use poisons with. That way you can avoid the damn bug. Anyways, fixing this should be top priority.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 13, 2018 10:09PM