The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

August 13th - Grand Psijic Villa or Hunters Glade?

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
If a house were to release alongside the dlc, which one do you think it would be?
my guess is hunters glade

bonus question: Do you plan on buying one? Both? neither?
Edited by NorthernNightmare on August 10, 2018 11:59PM

August 13th - Grand Psijic Villa or Hunters Glade? 66 votes

Grand Psijic Villa
40%
perogwin_ESOIruil_ESOAjaxandrielkimaerilDystopia2020EvilKiwiTazESOSSlargLeeNordTankGracousMureelRamiroCruzoMicah_Bayerddsr312ajm1946Scaraben_betaBleuZephyrCortanacamoVahlyanceRave the Histborn 27 votes
Hunters Glade
59%
MISTRESS_DARKNESb14a_ESOValorjangular.khaarib16_ESOChrlynschbellatrixedPocketNovaHidesFromSunCorpierApheriusperditionerAliyavanaKinnahzGlaiceanaLadyNalcaryaRaddlemanNumber7wolfie1.0.ValkyriesWolfDark_ShadyihtizarMegatto 39 votes
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunters Glade
    I really love the woodland area in Hunter's Glade. I don't think I'll be buying though. It's going to be one of those really expensive crown store exclusives, and from my perspective they're just not worth the money.
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on August 10, 2018 7:10PM
    PC EU
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    April 13th? That's a long time to wait :)

shhhhhhh
    you saw nothing
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunters Glade
    I think Hunters Glade will be the one to buy with in game gold or crowns,m sadly, the Villa will prob be crowns only, limited time again
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Grand Psijic Villa
    Haven't seen any indication that either of the two houses will be available when the update is first released on Aug 13. Would be nice if one of them was.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajm1946 wrote: »
    Haven't seen any indication that either of the two houses will be available when the update is first released on Aug 13. Would be nice if one of them was.

Agreed. There were no houses in the Crown Store Showcase for August, sadly.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunters Glade
    I'm praying the Psijic Villa won't be released this month! I'm not done saving up for it!
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajm1946 wrote: »

Ah, this is the first time I'll be around for a dlc release, I assumed that a house always was released when the dlc was but now im not sure
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunters Glade
    Surely none. But some small hope...
    I think Hunters Glade will be the one to buy with in game gold or crowns,m sadly, the Villa will prob be crowns only, limited time again

It's only crowns on PTS. Both.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both houses will be Crowns only and cost an arm and a leg.

I plan to pick up neither of them.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both homes will be available when wolfhunter hits the consoles. As it always was with those type of houses.

Hunters will be gold/crowns.

Villa will be crown exclusive
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »
    Both homes will be available when wolfhunter hits the consoles. As it always was with those type of houses.

Is this a fact or just an opinion?
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno how people got the idea that the Villa will release with Wolfhunter, but much as my heart craves that house there's no way it's getting released at the same time. The Glade might get released with the DLC a la hakkvilds high hall, but I fear I will be waiting some time before I get to move into the Villa.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunters Glade
    actosh wrote: »

Is this a fact or just an opinion?

Opinion,
    Hunter's Glade is only for crowns in PTS. No chance it will be for gold. And no date was announced. No houses was announced in August. It wasn't "always" with those type of houses. It's nearly no chance they will be in one time.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I'm praying the Psijic Villa won't be released this month! I'm not done saving up for it!

Me too!!!!

But what I fear is that the abundance of Psijic crates being offered in our daily rewards this month is a sign! haha
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like Hunter's Glade should be achievement based.

It would be pretty *** for ZOS to give a WW sanctuary and have it be a limited time home. Even if it is crown only, it should be permanent.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    I neeeeeeeeed that psijic villa NOWWWWW lol
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grand Psijic Villa
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I dunno how people got the idea that the Villa will release with Wolfhunter, but much as my heart craves that house there's no way it's getting released at the same time. The Glade might get released with the DLC a la hakkvilds high hall, but I fear I will be waiting some time before I get to move into the Villa.

This - and this kind of holding stuff back FOREVER just to release it Limited Time is so annoying. Just let us buy it now. ffs.