Anyone else have an OCD need to match their characters to their mounts?

• MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    @MamaDruid wow, awesome ! The redguard looks so good. Also love how serious she looks surrounded by her prettied up ponies x)

She's actually an Imperial, @Itacira. :) It's hard to take her seriously with the sparkle ponies and their sparkle sounds. :D
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭
    1hxjjbsr1j7a.jpeg

Yes, I totally have this problem. I do it on every character too, lol. This is my Halloween one. I wish I had pictures of my others readily available.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heheh aye I do that with my 14 chars hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Update! I think the Dark Shaman costume - and bald head! - make it look so much better.

w242cbv8amix.png
    Edited by MamaDruid on December 2, 2018 9:23PM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't do this you're not taking this game seriously.
    With love or whatever,
    Grumpy Kath

Blabla 14 max level chars, 1 lowbie. Every class. Whatevah. I can heal, I can DPS as long as I can dance and if you have no expectations at all I can be your tank.

#ElderScrollsOffline
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    I hadn't realized but I guess my pet matches, LOL, my mount not as much but it's my favorite mount and the only one I've been riding lately. :3

ESvehPU.jpg
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, absolutely. I have characters, not toons, and my characters have stories, backgrounds, etc. I try to make whatever I can make fit fit, including mounts and what non-combat pets they might use.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've tried to most the time and often get frustrated with colors looking different on different armor pieces and getting charge every time I try then go mount to compare.

28svxw2.jpg
    Technohic - DC Templar
    Technohicz - DC Nightblade
    Technohix - DC Sorc
    TechDKnohic - DC DK
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Not wasted you look good.
  • ximelolagnia
    ximelolagnia
    ✭✭
    I think my character is the epitome of that X).
    hvzdqw.png
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I HAVE A PROBLEM HELP ME.

Currently working on a BG build site, so I broke my five character max rule and rolled some alts for the purposes of having a mag and stam version of each class.

They all match their mounts and pets, of course.

ZgE43f0.jpg

Got this mount randomly while trying to rack up enough gems for the demon rooster, and designed a whole freaking character around it. I couldn’t justify the up front crown cost when it first became available, but since I got it from a pack of four crates randomly, I thought “why not?” Celestial Violet pairs nicely with it.

UthIMtl.jpg

CUTE LIL BOSMER WOLF. This is technically a placeholder until I get my Indrik. Colours will be tweaked and pet will be swapped out when I have enough feathers.

XFunsAy.jpg

This will also change when I get my Indrik. The character looks better with the imperial horse and the wolf pet, but I can’t exactly have two characters sharing the same pet, can I? Of course not.

wSqcUbT.jpg

FUN FACT: when you pair that fiery crown store skin with the heavy Outlaw helm, your character’s eyes turn a solid yellow instead of orange. Best bug ever!

I also gave some old characters a face lift.

5ZqNou1.jpg

A frosty mount for a magicka warden! I’m not happy with the pet, though... maybe the new snowy gryphon is a better match?

iklQwQY.jpg

I hate that Magnus Setting Red looks kind of pinkish in the character selection screen, but it matches the mount well in game. ALSO, THE DEMON ROOSTER’S GLOWING RED-PINK EYES MATCH THE PINK EFFECTS ON SEVERAL MAGNB SKILLS SO PERFECTLY, IT MAKES MY OCD TINGLE.

HPfBWEc.jpg

For the Queen!
    Peace-Weaver | Aldmeri Dominion | PS4 NA

Sarenthia | Altmer Sorcerer
    Aurielle | Breton Warden
    Drusílla | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khuthala | RedguardTemplar
    Malignant gra-Nuloma | Orc Dragonknight

For the Queen!