Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else have an OCD need to match their characters to their mounts?

• karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only a little...
    osgrte23u865.png
    xxnjp45qi0os.png
    ehnjsx9tgycz.png
    xjirtnpebm6v.png
    hlu05nbbjsov.png
    jau70acn9zqi.png
    8mipmrlg8wah.png
    8woa253j3nsh.png
    0ocm6t2oulio.png

I'm still buzzing over getting dro'mathra skin last month, but usually my jiits are all white tigers.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    @MamaDruid wow, awesome ! The redguard looks so good. Also love how serious she looks surrounded by her prettied up ponies x)

She's actually an Imperial, @Itacira. :) It's hard to take her seriously with the sparkle ponies and their sparkle sounds. :D
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    1hxjjbsr1j7a.jpeg

Yes, I totally have this problem. I do it on every character too, lol. This is my Halloween one. I wish I had pictures of my others readily available.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wee bit o' backstory to this one...

So I was bouncin' around Summerset today with my High-Elf Sorc, Eraelya, just making sure I had all of the wayshrines unlocked.
    The last one was the northern-most, Veyonder Wyte.

(I figured I could probably get there kinda direct-like by going through the dungeon that is up in the northwestern area of the map, but I decided to try to take the scenic-route and get there from the east, instead.)

Anyway, as I was scrambling around in the northern wilderness, I stumbled upon a little camp somewhere in the vicinity of the wayshrine and found within the corpse of a dude with a letter to his... bethrothed?... next to his head.
    In addition to his words to her was the implied hope that whoever found him would deliver the letter and a pendant to her in Lillandril.

To cut the story short, I found her. But in the course of the conversation, she popped-off with a comment directed at Eraelya, dripping with the typical snooty, high-falutin' attitude for which the Altmer are known. apparently even when talking to their own kind.

Well, Eraelya suddenly realized that she was absolutely done with her stuffy brethren, and she decided to turn to the Dark Side.

She traded-in her nicely-dyed (with one of the new Crown Store Autumn dyes, 'Blue Morndas') 'Holiday in Balmora' costume and the new Psijic Charger mount, for the Glenmoril Witch Robes, dyed with the Halloween dye, 'Darkness Ever Weaves,'
    and the Zombie Horse.

Oh, and she sought-out a certain shrine and devoted herself to the Blood Matron, Lamae Bal.
    And she's moving to a nice little cottage in the Hag Fen once the Witches' Festival is upon us.

(and as further insult to, and repudiation of, her self-aggrandizing kindred, she's kinda sorta thinkin' of turning the Psijic Villa into a huge haunted house, as time and resources permit.)

ZKjMO1e.png
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heheh aye I do that with my 14 chars hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Update! I think the Dark Shaman costume - and bald head! - make it look so much better.

w242cbv8amix.png
    Edited by MamaDruid on December 2, 2018 9:23PM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't do this you're not taking this game seriously.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daenavir, my Altmer NB on Wild Hunt Wolf with Wild Hunt Memento, Memento takes a while before expiring so applying it as soon as it ends, because it looks like they're entwined together.

ccnlc2y1tdm4.png

• nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    I hadn't realized but I guess my pet matches, LOL, my mount not as much but it's my favorite mount and the only one I've been riding lately. :3

ESvehPU.jpg
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, absolutely. I have characters, not toons, and my characters have stories, backgrounds, etc. I try to make whatever I can make fit fit, including mounts and what non-combat pets they might use.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried to most the time and often get frustrated with colors looking different on different armor pieces and getting charge every time I try then go mount to compare.

28svxw2.jpg
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Not wasted you look good.
  • ximelolagnia
    ximelolagnia
    ✭✭
    I think my character is the epitome of that X).
    hvzdqw.png
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I HAVE A PROBLEM HELP ME.

Currently working on a BG build site, so I broke my five character max rule and rolled some alts for the purposes of having a mag and stam version of each class.

They all match their mounts and pets, of course.

ZgE43f0.jpg

Got this mount randomly while trying to rack up enough gems for the demon rooster, and designed a whole freaking character around it. I couldn’t justify the up front crown cost when it first became available, but since I got it from a pack of four crates randomly, I thought “why not?” Celestial Violet pairs nicely with it.

UthIMtl.jpg

CUTE LIL BOSMER WOLF. This is technically a placeholder until I get my Indrik. Colours will be tweaked and pet will be swapped out when I have enough feathers.

XFunsAy.jpg

This will also change when I get my Indrik. The character looks better with the imperial horse and the wolf pet, but I can’t exactly have two characters sharing the same pet, can I? Of course not.

wSqcUbT.jpg

FUN FACT: when you pair that fiery crown store skin with the heavy Outlaw helm, your character’s eyes turn a solid yellow instead of orange. Best bug ever!

I also gave some old characters a face lift.

5ZqNou1.jpg

A frosty mount for a magicka warden! I’m not happy with the pet, though... maybe the new snowy gryphon is a better match?

iklQwQY.jpg

I hate that Magnus Setting Red looks kind of pinkish in the character selection screen, but it matches the mount well in game. ALSO, THE DEMON ROOSTER’S GLOWING RED-PINK EYES MATCH THE PINK EFFECTS ON SEVERAL MAGNB SKILLS SO PERFECTLY, IT MAKES MY OCD TINGLE.

HPfBWEc.jpg

For the Queen!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all of mine have mounts/outfits that satisfy this urge yet, but here are a couple with which I am content...
    r65n0z85z3lh.png
    8xewtybm5nmw.png
    ^(She also has the matching pet.)
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you have so many different mounts? I only have imperial and the sorrel one :(
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    How do you have so many different mounts? I only have imperial and the sorrel one :(

Most of these mounts have to be bought in the crown store or won in crown crates.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle, what causes the odd format on your character select screen? Is that some sort of addon or a different country's version or something?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Aurielle, what causes the odd format on your character select screen? Is that some sort of addon or a different country's version or something?

It’s the console UI...
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOAR!

SebJy4z.jpg

1pQMYJ3.jpg

mNLN5yx.jpg
    Edited by Aurielle on March 29, 2019 2:00AM
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAAAASSSSS

fBENtxm.jpg

FSZ7PSj.jpg

FOR.
    THE.
    QUEEN.
  • Aireal
    Aireal
    ✭✭✭
    More of a theme than matchy matchy.. but dang if some of y'alls characters aren't nice looking!

My NA Crafter I have a "Barbie" theme with. ...sorta
    nlpov2vw0fgj.jpeg
    At the time ^^^ was going on ( the Jester Festival ) the Bards Dress below was Pink...

For the Jubilee... everything is dyed Blue...
    i8dyi3sedhkv.jpeg

Drystan Britesword..Nord Warden
    n6ip50cpkpvk.jpeg

Not matchy matchy.. but themed...

Life is about the journey...cause it all ends the same
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had to recolor for the new Indrik.........

CSZsTEV.jpg

lEccKrG.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • JadeCoin
    JadeCoin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

CSZsTEV.jpg

lEccKrG.jpg

Which gold dye is that?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JadeCoin wrote: »

CSZsTEV.jpg

lEccKrG.jpg

Which gold dye is that?

@JadeCoin

It is the gold from jewelry crafting.....making a legendary jewelry item.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • JadeCoin
    JadeCoin
    ✭✭✭✭

CSZsTEV.jpg

lEccKrG.jpg

Which gold dye is that?

@JadeCoin

Ah OK, thank you! I have that color unlocked, but I didn't realize it was quite that shade. I need to spend more time at the dye station, apparently, because that dye looks absolutely lovely on your character! Gave her an awesome.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

CSZsTEV.jpg

lEccKrG.jpg

Which gold dye is that?

@JadeCoin

Ah OK, thank you! I have that color unlocked, but I didn't realize it was quite that shade. I need to spend more time at the dye station, apparently, because that dye looks absolutely lovely on your character! Gave her an awesome.

Thank you! I used up all my gold platings just to get that dye! I think it was worth it.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I may feel a slight compulsion along those lines...

8uMb2Df.png
    sCyyoPt.png
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • DP99
      DP99
      ✭✭✭✭
      Not so much to match colors, but to match the theme of the character yes. She's based on Princess Zelda, so naturally the horse is "Epona" and the purple torchbug, is her fairy companion.

denk0rj-c510e8c5-bae5-4adc-99c3-42ae212c2bcb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGVuazByai1jNTEwZThjNS1iYWU1LTRhZGMtOTljMy00MmFlMjEyYzJiY2IuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.S-e6gOfDxi94QnMkl7zOjdEFNcbgehbcY8ds4XtTCfI
    • TheImperfect
      TheImperfect
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yeah pets, mounts houses and clothing.... got to match.