The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Proc Set damage in no CP

kookster
kookster
✭✭✭✭
We already know proc set damage is over performing *cough* zaan *cough*. But it is exponentially worse in no CP, especially BG's. So I had the follow idea. Have a flat damage nerf to proc sets in no CP by perhaps 40%? Either way they need nerfing in no CP. Personally I would get rid of them but I doubt that will happen. What do all you think?
Potato Pact - PC NA
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's powerful in battleground in the hands of a good player, but it's not the biggest scaling issue IMO. Cost poisons are ridiculous in No CP. I've never once been bothered by them at all until this past week in BGs. I'm officially on-board for having their increases nerfed by 50% in BGs and No CP Cyrodil since running, dodging, and blocking are already too costly there.

And I thought the heavy attack meta in PVE was bad....
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have encountered a number of players running the following: caluurions, zaan, sload
    And it was quite broken.
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kookster wrote: »
    I have encountered a number of players running the following: caluurions, zaan, sload
    And it was quite broken.

Yeah, I don't really have any issues with caluurion. Zaan is cancer. Sloads is only a problem if there are two people on the same team with it. If it's just one, then I will just immobilize them repeatedly because I know how bad their sustain is in no CP with that set.
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    in combination with all 3, you either have to streak away or be a tank pretty much. But this person was running a gapcloser and chains. By its self those things arent much of a issue, in combination..
    Potato Pact - PC NA