Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Kynareth/Kyne/Khenarthi themed furnishings?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there are any furnishings themed around Kynareth/Kyne/Khenarthi (I know it's somewhat debatable, but for the purposes of this topic they can be treated as the same deity) other than the 2 carpets and banner in the crown store?

I'm trying to do a combined altar/temple area in my main characters home for the various dieties they worship, with Kynareth and Azura as the main themes, but I'm having trouble finding suitable items. There seem to be a lot more daedric themed furnishings than divines themed stuff.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slight necro, but found this while searching for info on furnishings for the divines. I’m also wondering if anything exists outside of those lux vendor sigils?

Edit- Just remembered there are some divines-related tapestries and rugs in the Housing Editor that you can buy with crowns. I think they’re technically Imperial furnishings. :confused:
    Edited by weedgenius on October 29, 2018 1:43PM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the divines related carpets and tapestries are all classed as Imperial for some reason, and as far as I can tell all crown store exclusive. (Incidentally the carpets are cheaper so you could probably save some money by buying a carpet and hanging it on the wall instead of a tapestry.)

So far I haven't found anything except, except the sigils sold by the luxury furnishing vendor.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"