The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thx you developers [Sotha Sil PC EU]

• VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    LoL thats nothing.

This was from EU Vivec a couple of days ago with AD at 3 bars at 8 in the morning.

YL6FHUA.png
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the point OP?

DC lack players in prime time?
    Australia DC guilds shouldn't play in their prime time?

Unsure of your point as it's straight to the word 'exploit' if they exploiting log a case, ZOS will sort.

If its deliberate then sure I would saw clever tactics. But how do you even know that it is. You think the no life brigade all suddenly decided to sleep in the day and play at night for this? I mean hell, if ur enemies are on that level you have zero chance regardless!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Maybe you should worry a bit more about the real problem here - a consistently ill-balanced population during most of the day.

That depends of the situation. Is it TRUE dc caps all *** at night? If it is, they dont deserve anything at all, than being farmed at gates at day, and they certainly do not deserve any low pop bonus. PvD should at any point whatsoever never be rewarded. If they are superior at night, remove low pop bonus at day. Period.
    Secondly; who are the dc playing at night? Most likely its players from another faction either at ad or ep toons at day because they dont like being pushed (forementioned PvD heros), or they play on another campaign at day (they probably go Vivec and join in Saras and bigboss' early morning zerg)
    No matter the reason, the problem is NOT a consistently ill-balanced population during most of he day, the problem is a majority of dc platers doesnt wanna pvp, only pvd, leaving the handful who play dc primetime in the shambles. Problem is you can change faction whenever you bloody like, and the easygoers will always go for the superior faction.

Everything about this is completely wrong XD
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    You must be really bored OP. Lemme give you some advice:

1. close ESO
    2. go outside
    3. ? ? ?
    4. profit

DC is always the faction with the fewest ppl, like the whole day (maybe) except for the 3-4 hours they nightcap. I dunno how many DC do it and how many enemies are online during this time. All I know is that at least some the DC who do it are from NA. When its like evening for them.

What people forget to mention is that during that so called "nightcap" we get 5 out of 6 keep with proper defences (2 bars across the board at like 2am) and later one it becomes like 1-1-1 bar... Yesterday we were 4 DC plus only and we were fighting 12-15 EP at Chal (we died cause lvl 5 keep and eventually after 2 tries we got it at like 4am... But yeah, don't confuse the "nightcapping" as pvdoor. We fight outnumbered, especially when taking our scrolls back. Same goes for AD when we were taking Ash etc from them. The same 8-9-10 AD are online and we are maybe 6-7 at most...

it just happens that more competent players are online for DC that time and can take the heat of fighting outnumbered
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    11Cs8OB.jpg
    iSlhLa3.jpg

Them DC "low pop exploiters" XD

Btw, al AD side of the map during these screenshots is untouched and AD have Ash...

Viva "purple alliance" and our "EP friends" hahahahahah
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    So what's the point OP?

Unsure of your point as it's straight to the word 'exploit' if they exploiting log a case, ZOS will sort.

If its deliberate then sure I would saw clever tactics. But how do you even know that it is. You think the no life brigade all suddenly decided to sleep in the day and play at night for this? I mean hell, if ur enemies are on that level you have zero chance regardless!

Well before summerset there wasn’t all this DC playing at night and many of them switched their playing hours for grab all scrolls at night and they did it for 3 campaigns a row. I don’t think austrialian guild would have fun pvDooring when they could play in their NA timezone server.

Anyway when school will restart in about 1 month i think many things will change here im quite sure this DC people is playing this way becouse of their school holidays.

I already work and study (for who is worried about it) and i can choose what to do of my time same as ppl who choose pvDoor and slander.

And the sense here is quite obvious things should go how they were before summerset without scroll and low pop OP points.

Edited by olda90 on August 10, 2018 9:14PM
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    olda90 wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    So what's the point OP?

Well before summerset there wasn’t all this DC playing at night and many of them switched their playing hours for grab all scrolls at night and they did it for 3 campaigns a row. I don’t think austrialian guild would have fun pvDooring when they could play in their NA timezone server.

Anyway when school will restart in about 1 month i think many things will change here im quite sure this DC people is playing this way becouse of their school holidays.

I already work and study (for who is worried about it) and i can choose what to do of my time same as ppl who choose pvDoor and slander.

Before summerset, AD were nightcapping EVERYTHING... the WHOLE map for like 2 months... Before that and for months EP did the same daily. I think you are playing in your own made-up reality. It has nothing to do with nightcapping with DC. It was to do with the fact that DC are always outnumbered (even at night time) and the game gives scoring rewards for it. During primetime we have maybe Ales and Bleak. Ash is AD cause noone cares about AD anyway during the day. Then when casuals log out and 2 bars across the board are online, we push everybody cause zerglings go to sleep.
    Get over it and move on. You are always part of the AD mini-zerg in the morning anyway so why are you even complaining if you outnumber us??
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm, sometimes the truth just sounds different...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MzkMxJzKfo8&feature=youtu.be

This is how we "morningcap"! If you cant beat this then i'm sorry!
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »

1. close ESO
    2. go outside
    3. ? ? ?
    4. profit

DC is always the faction with the fewest ppl, like the whole day (maybe) except for the 3-4 hours they nightcap. I dunno how many DC do it and how many enemies are online during this time. All I know is that at least some the DC who do it are from NA. When its like evening for them.

What people forget to mention is that during that so called "nightcap" we get 5 out of 6 keep with proper defences (2 bars across the board at like 2am) and later one it becomes like 1-1-1 bar... Yesterday we were 4 DC plus only and we were fighting 12-15 EP at Chal (we died cause lvl 5 keep and eventually after 2 tries we got it at like 4am... But yeah, don't confuse the "nightcapping" as pvdoor. We fight outnumbered, especially when taking our scrolls back. Same goes for AD when we were taking Ash etc from them. The same 8-9-10 AD are online and we are maybe 6-7 at most...

it just happens that more competent players are online for DC that time and can take the heat of fighting outnumbered

Oh this is just hillarious. But thanks for the joke, its been a good while since I read any of the "my faction is actually better than your faction" jokes. Ill leave it there, but do consider the implications of one tamriel...
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »

1. close ESO
    2. go outside
    3. ? ? ?
    4. profit

Oh this is just hillarious. But thanks for the joke, its been a good while since I read any of the "my faction is actually better than your faction" jokes. Ill leave it there, but do consider the implications of one tamriel...

No "my" faction is definitely not better. I know that for a fact!
    During those hours though, the people that are online are just better though and we can fight outnumbered easily. It is ok, if you don't play that time it doesn't affect you and if you do play those late/early hours then you can just get better when you have competent opponents :D
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    The OP main point is still legit. Pop bar is a joke and has never given accurate enough info and low Pop bonus is being exploited I guarantee you that.

The Exploiters / Alliance hopping Guilds know exactly what they are doing and have almost perfected it to a fine art.

Here is the thing to consider - 'Purple' alliance or 'orange' or green' is not a consistent deliberate thing in Sotha. It's a 3 way war of course there will be 2 vs 1 on a regular basis. We must accept this and carry on, the coin soon flips again just wait for your alliances time to push.

It is Guilds that run things here in Cyrodiil not Colors.

The color blind thing is getting old because there is innocent players in each alliance that are not involved. However it is hard to swallow sometimes when the alliances are being manipulated.

Do you think the players fighting on blue, for example, will care when 2 hours later they are on red killing the very same players they were fighting alongside with ? You are just AP to them it's not personal just business for them. Another example would be say if....some Guild's want to set up some action against each other to have a private party or perhaps even flip the map/ scrolls around again or something along those lines.

I'm no big fan of any of those choices myself, but the Guilds or crews will decide what they want I gone long past caring.
    End results of Campaign are in there control. We can let the puppet masters play with themselves.

I just keep floating around and finding some fun wherever it may be. Personally I don't care how many scrolls or keeps my alliances has got anymore or point's etc.. don't care how much of the map we control. I like to defend against larger numbers wherever I am, but it's got to be spontaneous / random and legit action for me or I lose interest. Sometimes win - sometimes lose. it can get tough but still fun though :smile:

PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »
    The OP main point is still legit. Pop bar is a joke and has never given accurate enough info and low Pop bonus is being exploited I guarantee you that.

The Exploiters / Alliance hopping Guilds know exactly what they are doing and have almost perfected it to a fine art.

Here is the thing to consider - 'Purple' alliance or 'orange' or green' is not a consistent deliberate thing in Sotha. It's a 3 way war of course there will be 2 vs 1 on a regular basis. We must accept this and carry on, the coin soon flips again just wait for your alliances time to push.

It is Guilds that run things here in Cyrodiil not Colors.

The color blind thing is getting old because there is innocent players in each alliance that are not involved. However it is hard to swallow sometimes when the alliances are being manipulated.

Do you think the players fighting on blue, for example, will care when 2 hours later they are on red killing the very same players they were fighting alongside with ? You are just AP to them it's not personal just business for them. Another example would be say if....some Guild's want to set up some action against each other to have a private party or perhaps even flip the map/ scrolls around again or something along those lines.

I'm no big fan of any of those choices myself, but the Guilds or crews will decide what they want I gone long past caring.
    End results of Campaign are in there control. We can let the puppet masters play with themselves.

I just keep floating around and finding some fun wherever it may be. Personally I don't care how many scrolls or keeps my alliances has got anymore or point's etc.. don't care how much of the map we control. I like to defend against larger numbers wherever I am, but it's got to be spontaneous / random and legit action for me or I lose interest. Sometimes win - sometimes lose. it can get tough but still fun though :smile:

I don’t really care of who is trying in all ways 2 manipulate the game and of who is making ‘buisness’ gaining AP switching Alliance. I just say that some people here are really too addicted to the game and this toxic addiction is the reason why you can’t really enjoy all this.

If the campaign was made as a challenge between 3 Alliances why it’s given the possibility to players to swap Alliance? It’s no sense if the goal should be a Guild challenge or a AP farming then this PVP should be developed in a different way, or there should be other kind of PVP where you can improove mainly that. The problem is that the addicted ones represent probably main part of the players and developers have all sort of statistics to know what they could change/don’t change for don’t loose and give more addiction to all kind of players. So if some new update will induce certain people to play even more dispect some other kind important will be to maintain satysfied the core and potentiall players.

If an Alliance has a 70% low pop bonus uptime and another Alliance has a 70% pop lock uptime it’s clear something it’s going wrong (and the funny part is that both gain almost same points overall in opposite way). This is the case of Sotha Sill PC EU but this could be the case of any Campaign also in Kyne EP was the most populated Alliance and DC was quite similar and sometimes even more populated then EP. The point doesnt change anyway just don’t permit people to swap Alliance at whatever time and all the Campaign would have his sense again. If your Alliance is pop locked you DON’T PLAY or go play in another Campaign but DON’T swap Alliance in the same Campaign since it’s an Alliance War and if there could be problems with people that arent able to play becouse pop locked you buy nice new bigger and fast servers. At that point people would think about swapping here and there playing and don’t playing when it’s more convenient (for who can choose this but lot of players can do it) and make this a no sense war. You say you are better faction then go play where there are less players but without anysort of easy points, and lot of ‘expert’ players would be happy to challenge this (but only the ‘really really expert’ ones...) and if a faction is overall better then another would be more interesting 2 face them but i think that with time there would be balanced alliances anyway and theese ‘mighty OP Guilds’ could show all their value by changing alliance if they want but only once the campaign is over. Also investigating FOR REAL players that cooperate from different alliances and giving them an advert and BAN PERIOD would help to mantain the integrity of the game.

The reason why this is happening is becouse it’s more easy to make happy addicted players play more letting them the chance to manipulate things how they like then making more restricted rules and invest money with players that will probably play only for a certain period and then most likely leave. Let’s say that now also random players can take advantage of this actual statement since they can simply log on the higher pop alliance for play easy and farm AP and the Alliance War remains in anycase balanced becouse of the low pop (but this is no sense anyway).

I don’t think the OP low pop bonus and scroll points where made for obtain all this exploit but given this result if it doesn’t change it’s becouse of this company policy described. Everyone can think what they want but this is no sense and this game experience its quite faked and low level. Don’t know really how long i will still ‘enjoy’ this.
    Edited by olda90 on August 12, 2018 2:43PM
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    Here+you+go+_df56c6c682513c4dc47668eaa9524881.jpg
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @olda90 ,
    In your position i would stop caring about points and which alliance is leading and stuff. it will only frustrate you. i recommend lpaying rather like this: go on the map and look what you can do for your alliance (if you even care for your alliance), dont look at the points, just go for your homekeeps and your scrolls, if they are lost. maybe have a sneak peak at the leaderboard and go against the winning faction, to make it a bit harder for them. as soon as one faction charges a bit too deep into your territory, go and make a punish action and get on of their backkeeps. it will bring much more fun to you and your friends, when you can play for your faction for the time you play instead of worrying about overall campaign health, since that one is lost already.

@killimandrosb16_ESO
    you said, that it is only fair to push DC to their gates, after they have nightcapped and stuff? so you push with shear mass to DCs gates and scrolls, because they deserved it?
    I hope you realize, that those players present in the afternoon on sotha sil have nothing to do with what happened during the night? so basically you make innocent people pay and destroy their fun in the game, because others captured some keeps in the night, when you werent present too? this all doesnt make sense to me. if you really want to punish those people playing at night, then log in during the night and fight them instead of zerging the map every afternoon. because of people thinking like you, pvp is a bad experience for a lot of people (at least during that time where EP has 2 bars more than the other factions). there were loyal DC players playing every afternoon, but they stopped, because some EPs thought that DC deserves punishment for nightcapping. those people stopped playing during that time, because they get zerged and zerged again, not being able to accomplish anything against those masses at all, being pushed back to their gates and scrolls, not able to even hold anything for a few minutes. and its those people, who have nothing to do with nightcapping, they just are there feeling the wrath of people like you, thinking its fair to punish innocent people. you just blame a whole faction for something only a few have done. this is just sad, very sad.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

@killimandrosb16_ESO
    you said, that it is only fair to push DC to their gates, after they have nightcapped and stuff? so you push with shear mass to DCs gates and scrolls, because they deserved it?
    I hope you realize, that those players present in the afternoon on sotha sil have nothing to do with what happened during the night? so basically you make innocent people pay and destroy their fun in the game, because others captured some keeps in the night, when you werent present too? this all doesnt make sense to me. if you really want to punish those people playing at night, then log in during the night and fight them instead of zerging the map every afternoon. because of people thinking like you, pvp is a bad experience for a lot of people (at least during that time where EP has 2 bars more than the other factions). there were loyal DC players playing every afternoon, but they stopped, because some EPs thought that DC deserves punishment for nightcapping. those people stopped playing during that time, because they get zerged and zerged again, not being able to accomplish anything against those masses at all, being pushed back to their gates and scrolls, not able to even hold anything for a few minutes. and its those people, who have nothing to do with nightcapping, they just are there feeling the wrath of people like you, thinking its fair to punish innocent people. you just blame a whole faction for something only a few have done. this is just sad, very sad.

I agree. Its not fair for those whos being screwed at primetime, it totally sucks, and theyre not the ones to blame.
    But as a class representative, and I guess fairly active pvp'er, how do you suggest we put an end to the early morning raids which only objective is to cap as much as possible as fast as possible to win the campaign, and who blatantly avoid any pvp? I mean, the same early morning raiders could easily have changed factions to get fights, but they prefer to pve raid the map to win. Unfortunately the only solution IS to push that faction back to gates when possible. Not to punish the poor handful who has a *** time during that period, but to stop those trying to win by capping early mornings. In effect doing so works. Thats how EP's reign was abruptly stopped some months ago, and thats how AD is being pushed off the throne at Vivec. If ultimately the pvd players realize their alarm clock raids early mornings wont help their faction to win, it is proven they will stop eventually, and THAT is healthy for the campaign. It will take a couple of campaign rotations, but eventually it gets better for all factions, also those being pushed back to gates primetime (some months ago ep experienced this every day, dont forget).

The absurdity in this is how zenimax has managed to screw up the whole point system. It is based on systems from games long dead, mainly DUE to the unfair system. It does not make any sense to reward the zerging faction at all, for zerging. The faction with the most keeps and emperor gets BUFFED. Its ridiculous, and it should be the other way around. Instead of getting a buff if you own all keeps, you should receive more damage. You wanna pvd? Fine, the handful opposition gets a huge damage increase OR you get a health/defence debuff. That would sort out the imbalance. You wanna pve empty keeps at 6 in the morning? Fine, give the pve'ers a big *** raidboss to fight if the keep doesnt have any defence. Keep them occupied with pve content if they wanna pve.WARhammer did that eventually, but too late, and it made pve'ing empty keeps much more of a hazzle.
    Theres more than enough ways to reduce the will to alarm clock raid, but zenimax went the opposite way. Scrolls give same points as 10 keeps? Its ridiculous. Remove scroll points, and give individual rewards for capping scrolls. Bonuses to homekeeps would be fine too, if you own scrolls, but not points. If you get gold ap and loot boxes even the good pvp guilds would actually try to CAP scrolls instead of trolling with them to get a fight.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 13, 2018 1:20PM
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is taking keeps/scrolls at night/morning with a few players and only a small advantage in numbers (if any at all) worse than doing it with 50+ zergs against heavily outnumbered players during the day? You can't punish or stop nightcapping by PvDooring the map at other times. That's like trying to fight fire with fire. It doesn't work. The underlying probem are the population disparities, not at what time those occur.

But yes, the scoring system is meaningless. Not something to be taken serious.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

@killimandrosb16_ESO

I agree. Its not fair for those whos being screwed at primetime, it totally sucks, and theyre not the ones to blame.
    But as a class representative, and I guess fairly active pvp'er, how do you suggest we put an end to the early morning raids which only objective is to cap as much as possible as fast as possible to win the campaign, and who blatantly avoid any pvp? I mean, the same early morning raiders could easily have changed factions to get fights, but they prefer to pve raid the map to win. Unfortunately the only solution IS to push that faction back to gates when possible. Not to punish the poor handful who has a *** time during that period, but to stop those trying to win by capping early mornings. In effect doing so works. Thats how EP's reign was abruptly stopped some months ago, and thats how AD is being pushed off the throne at Vivec. If ultimately the pvd players realize their alarm clock raids early mornings wont help their faction to win, it is proven they will stop eventually, and THAT is healthy for the campaign. It will take a couple of campaign rotations, but eventually it gets better for all factions, also those being pushed back to gates primetime (some months ago ep experienced this every day, dont forget).

The absurdity in this is how zenimax has managed to screw up the whole point system. It is based on systems from games long dead, mainly DUE to the unfair system. It does not make any sense to reward the zerging faction at all, for zerging. The faction with the most keeps and emperor gets BUFFED. Its ridiculous, and it should be the other way around. Instead of getting a buff if you own all keeps, you should receive more damage. You wanna pvd? Fine, the handful opposition gets a huge damage increase OR you get a health/defence debuff. That would sort out the imbalance. You wanna pve empty keeps at 6 in the morning? Fine, give the pve'ers a big *** raidboss to fight if the keep doesnt have any defence. Keep them occupied with pve content if they wanna pve.WARhammer did that eventually, but too late, and it made pve'ing empty keeps much more of a hazzle.
    Theres more than enough ways to reduce the will to alarm clock raid, but zenimax went the opposite way. Scrolls give same points as 10 keeps? Its ridiculous. Remove scroll points, and give individual rewards for capping scrolls. Bonuses to homekeeps would be fine too, if you own scrolls, but not points. If you get gold ap and loot boxes even the good pvp guilds would actually try to CAP scrolls instead of trolling with them to get a fight.

in my opinion there needs some small changes to be implemented:

1. Scrolls shouldnt provide so much points for the alliance leaderboards. also it would be cool if the scroll runner gets some kind of a reward.
    2. there needs a new faction population model, which doesnt allow "overpopulation". there still needs a population cap for point 3 tough. the new population model would be based on the amount of player in the least populated faction. other factions can have maximal 10 (for example) players more on the map than the one with the lowest population. so when dc has 45 players, both AD and EP cant have more than 55 people on the map, everyone else lands automatically in the queue. if a DC now would leave, then nothing will happen till a DC joins again. EP and AD have than maybe 11 players more, but still no more players can join on those sides till the balance is again furfilled by either leaving of ADs and EPs or joining of DCs. This rule would prohibit the overwhelming masses outside of the prime time.
    3. the last rule would control the scoring for the faction leaderboard, which should be based on the amount of players in the campaign. if all three factions are poplocked, then all alliances gain 100% of the actual points they would score with keeps, resources and scrolls. if all factions have three bars (all three factions should have around the same amount of players all the time due to the rule 2), then 75% of the actual points are scored. with 2 bars, only 50% and with 1 bar 25% of the actual points can be scored. this would mean, that during nighttime where the differences in the factions matters the most, only a few points can be gained, so that nightcapping doesnt allow huge benefits. same goes for the morning. only shortly before, after and during prime time lot of points can be scored for the factions, so basically less populated times have less influence on the leaderboard than the prime times, when actually things should be interesting.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    How is taking keeps/scrolls at night/morning with a few players and only a small advantage in numbers (if any at all) worse than doing it with 50+ zergs against heavily outnumbered players during the day? You can't punish or stop nightcapping by PvDooring the map at other times. That's like trying to fight fire with fire. It doesn't work. The underlying probem are the population disparities, not at what time those occur.

But yes, the scoring system is meaningless. Not something to be taken serious.

First of all, dont try to pretend early morning cap raids doesnt exist. They do, and theyve been a problem for years.
    Secondly, primetime is primetime. If the early morning cappers took all scrolls, expect the other two factions to do all they can to get them back. Or do you relly think the two scroll less factions will let you keep the scrolls? Again dont blame the scroll less factions, blame those who took everything firstplace.
    Thirdly, Sotha Sil is the best proof it works. EPs early morning/night domination came to an abrupt stop due to ad and dc pushing them back to gates during primetime. Eventually the morning cappers realized it wasnt gonna win them the campaign, so most likely they swapped over to dc and ad.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beardimus

The point is something like the low pop bonus shouldn’t even be in the game no matter if you abuse it or not, and least of all in the version that we have now where you can make sufficient ground just with holding 3 keeps and some scrolls.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    nice explanation!!!

He is complaining about how DC is getting the under pop bonus while AD is not. Even when DC has a higher population (3 bar) then AD (2 bar).

I've heared once that population bonuses are based on the amount of players located on their home campaigns. If that would be truth then half of the vivec DC could log into Sotha Sil and there would still low population bonus because those DC players belong still to Vivec. The only question is , is that theory true.
    Edited by Juhasow on August 13, 2018 2:44PM
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @killimandrosb16_ESO

1. There are usually no early morning PvDoor raids on Sotha.
    2. Do you expect a faction to not take back their scrolls, just because it is night?
    3. During the day doesn't equal primetime. I'm talking about the time from morning to afternoon. DC isn't getting pushed back to the gates at primetime.
    4. EP nightcapping didn't get stopped by pushing them to the gates during primetime. It got stopped because they got pushed to the gates at night.
    5. Not many EP swapped to DC or AD (some did, but most of them did it when EP was still dominating). But Vivec is currently mostly red at nights. Coincidence?

Edited by Rianai on August 13, 2018 2:57PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @Beardimus

The point is something like the low pop bonus shouldn’t even be in the game no matter if you abuse it or not, and least of all in the version that we have now where you can make sufficient ground just with holding 3 keeps and some scrolls.

ok yeah I get you. I guess I was distracted by the wording!

I mean some kinda of bonus makes sense to be to a degree, but implementation is a different point.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @killimandrosb16_ESO

1. There are usually no early morning PvDoor raids on Sotha.
    2. Do you expect a faction to not take back their scrolls, just because it is night?
    3. During the day doesn't equal primetime. I'm talking about the time from morning to afternoon. DC isn't getting pushed back to the gates at primetime.
    4. EP nightcapping didn't get stopped by pushing them to the gates during primetime. It got stopped because they got pushed to the gates at night.
    5. Not many EP swapped to DC or AD (some did, but most of them did it when EP was still dominating). But Vivec is currently mostly red at nights. Coincidence?

Vivec is currently mostly red at nights the last 2 weeks. Its been months since eps nightcapping was stopped at sotha. And ad's dominance was stopped because of the pvp event. Next month bigboss and saras zerglings will be back again, dont doubt it. And anyway they always started "work" around 5 in the morning up until 2-3 in the afternoon. Nights at vivec usually was pretty balanced up until bigboss show started. Let us have a look at vivecs last campaign scores; the 3 last months ad has won by more than 15k points...the ep advantage atm is 4k points, and that is mostly due to prime time fights and late evening pushes. Heresya and some stubborn friends managed to stop the bigboss' raids for a period. This campaign will for the first time in a year+ see anything other than ad on top. It might save the campaign. Ad getting wrecked during primetime is worth it. I play sotha sil also not regularly, and I think it generally was very very healthy when the ep zerglings were stopped. If its true DC is trying to take over that hegemony, Ill gladly join in on any push to gates raid, AND Tbag the zerglings happily afterwards.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 13, 2018 3:55PM
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know about AD on Vivec, but that's not what this thread is about. And no, it is not true that DC is trying to take over that hegemony, but it's quite telling that you would only come to Sotha for gate pushes with superior numbers, but not to actually fight us evil nightcappers. Why am i not surprised?
    Edited by Rianai on August 13, 2018 4:37PM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know about AD on Vivec, but that's not what this thread is about. And no, it is not true that DC is trying to take over that hegemony, but it's quite telling that you would only come to Sotha for gate pushes with superior numbers, but not to actually fight us evil nightcappers. Why am i not surprised?

If its related to me, its because I normally sleep at night, and very often try to fight ad at vivec in the early mornings