The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thx you developers [Sotha Sil PC EU]

olda90
olda90
✭✭✭
Thx you developers 4 this [removed profanity]

1zlc4f5.png

ohtsmr.png
Edited by olda90 on August 11, 2018 10:54AM
  • Masterken
    Masterken
    ✭✭✭
    nice explanation!!!
    Edited by Masterken on August 2, 2018 1:12PM
    @Masterken | EU PC Megaserver |

Cloud Chasers PVE italian Guild -Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Tick Tock Tormentor / Immortal Redeemer / Gryphon Heart / Unchained

PVP toons:

- Gan-Ken DC Wood Elf Stamblade AR 47
    - Necro-Kencer DC Nord StamCro AR 35
    - Frosty The Snow Ken DC Nord Stamden AR 40

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice explanation!!!

He is complaining about how DC is getting the under pop bonus while AD is not. Even when DC has a higher population (3 bar) then AD (2 bar).
    Edited by Ackwalan on August 3, 2018 6:49AM
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning, want a coffee? Thx

2psgm1j.png

20hx9nk.png
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you know that this is the case, all of the time, most of the time, or even some of the time? I can't tell, there's nothing to compare either image set to; they are taken days apart.

Could you take multiple screenshots over the course of a few, consecutive, population evaluation periods? I bet you could get away with the beginning, middle and end of each. Also, if you can, collect images from on-peak as well as off-peak hours.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know that this is the case, all of the time, most of the time, or even some of the time? I can't tell, there's nothing to compare either image set to; they are taken days apart.

Could you take multiple screenshots over the course of a few, consecutive, population evaluation periods? I bet you could get away with the beginning, middle and end of each. Also, if you can, collect images from on-peak as well as off-peak hours.

Take a look at the chat box. They are clearly taken within seconds of each other. Also his alliance rank bar is the same in each pic. Unless you are suggesting he photo shopped the pics.
    Edited by Ackwalan on August 7, 2018 5:58AM
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Developers have nothing to do with it.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What this tells me is that generally DC consistently has a lower population over time and gets the bonus. They don't lose the bonus when they suddenly have as many or more people on for short amounts of time, instead they retain it and would retain it until over that same window of time they are not consistently lower in population. The bonus isn't measured in the moment. If it were one faction or another would have it quite frequently and it would bounce around as different factions were lower in the moment. If this were the case in your example then EP could instantly get the low pop bonus any time they had less people on than the other two factions.
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Ahah funny how some people try 2 justify this and from my experiences in the forums i already know that this DC (or EP defending their DC friends) people would try to justify even cheats or whatever they could use for win the campaign and say they are better faction.

But im not here for discuss or give attention to this people.

Theese pics are from sotha and here you can find DC complaining all the time that they have lowest pop of the campaign so seems that whatever they do its permitted and correct since the game allows it but its quite clear how unfair is their way of playing.

- It's not correct that a faction exploits the low pop bonus for get points doing nothing.
    - It's not correct to complain that your faction has lower pop when you have 2-3 guilds for exclusive night pvp (pvp?) after 4 AM without logging the hole day 4 hope in the low pop bonus and justifiy your lack of people.

If you want to play at night its your choice but you are unfair complaining that and if you dont play at night and complain that you should complain with your faction who wants to play that way but obviously you wont do that since your faction is getting lots of free points for many hours fighting nobody.

Since the new PVP updates from Summerset DC are exploiting all what they can for win the campaign first with grabbing all scrolls at night now with the low pop bonus. I know very well that many times DC arent in sotha but they have people scouting calling for help when needed 2 defend thier scrolls so they instantly log on when needed.

I never saw a faction doing nothing all day and having instantly 30-40 or even 50-60 players defending scroll keeps and scrolls when under attack. And when the attack is over they disappear again untill evening or swap to a EP char with some EP doing same at night (and the fact that a @userID can swap from one alliance to another in the same campaign in every moment already shows how ZOS decided this).

Yes seems that there is a window of time where the low pop bonus stays up and goes down and seems that DC already leared how 2 exploit it and get the low pop bonus all day watching AD and EP fight all day at Alessia bridge and Faregyl.

I just say that if ZOS permits this is beocuse its a low profile company and the result is that they get low profile players.
    Edited by olda90 on August 7, 2018 1:15PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olda90 wrote: »
    I just say that if ZOS permits this is beocuse its a low profile company and the result is that they get low profile players.

wow, you make some very salient points...

while the "low profile" angle is particularly erudite on your behalf - i don't think you can minimize the truly monumental impact that the low spark of high heel boys may have on this situation...

If you had just a minute to breathe and they granted you one final wish
    Would you ask for something like another chance?
    Or something similar as this? Don't worry too much
    It'll happen to you as sure as your sorrows are joys
    And the thing that disturbs you is only the sound of
    The low spark of high-heeled boys

i think we're finally getting somewhere...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 7, 2018 10:16PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    I could make a screenshot everyday 4 show how DC are always getting low pop during the day making same or even more points then AD without even fighting (this pic was taken at 6 PM GMT+1) and getting 80% of their points playing exclusively night with no resistance. If the campaign is intended 2 work this way its becouse i already said why. And trolls are low profile too.

nmg2ea.png

2mo3vah.png

Edited by olda90 on August 8, 2018 8:05PM
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    7:40 PM GMT+1 still DC low pop bonus AD fights all day reds 4 nothing getting even less points

fkwqzc.png

xpcvwo.png
    Edited by olda90 on August 8, 2018 5:44PM
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, well...

This tradition is years old now with DC. :lol:

Let them brag and sink down morally inch by inch at the same time...
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    8:40 PM GMT+1

10nrjbc.png

hs8k1l.png
    Edited by olda90 on August 8, 2018 6:38PM
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Why fight all day when you can exploit the low pop bonus every day and play at night?

v3n3n7.png

i1k00l.png
    Edited by olda90 on August 9, 2018 3:30PM
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olda90 wrote: »
    Why fight all day when you can exploit the low pop bonus every day and play at night?

v3n3n7.png

i1k00l.png

And yet it still doesn't quite work out as expected for them...
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    6:30 PM GMT+1 now the low pop bonus will float from 1 to 2 bars to 3 bars untill 9 PM

2u462zb.png

2dvizh3.png
    Edited by olda90 on August 9, 2018 6:27PM
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    8:30 PM GMT+1

307vl6v.png

fz6slg.png

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang, y'all got a really competitive campaign going on...must be a lot of fun...

I can't remember the last time all 3 alliances were packed together that tight with a week left on our map (ps4/na/vivec)...

good for you for committing to the non-cp 30 day map...i usually don't see any bars on ours..
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Zukasha
    Zukasha
    ✭✭✭
    Earlier today AD had low pop bonus and half of the map, gaining arround 200 points, while DC didn't had the bonus and got pushed to the gates by EP. So what's your point again? DC has been the faction with the overall lowest population since like a year, it is nothing new and it's not something those few who are playing at those times could change. AD has clearly higher pop than DC during most days, so ofc you won't get low pop bonus all the time.
    Also same population bars doesn't equal same population, just like a difference of 1 bar doesn't tell much, since those bars are very vague. 2 bars and 3 bars could be 1 player apart, same bars could be almost as far apart as 2 bars difference.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile:

lnpYKDW.jpg
    qiBBOAS.jpg

"Purple Alliance"

"EP friends"

XD
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    For everyone who wants to contribute to this post adding pics of the pop would be useful to write hour and time deelay (for example 10 PM GMT+1) and maybe also a 5-6h window pic period of the same day. Yesterday like all other days DC got low pop bonus at least since 1 PM GMT+1 (when i logged on) untill 9 PM GMT+1 and its all reported with the pics so you can’t say that pics where taken in critical moments as there is all the historical of the day and more days.

Before deny evidence do the same and take pics all day every day making a day history then we will all see (obviosly some people wont do it, especially at night).

DC has low pop? Go to the nightappers and tell them to help DC during the day since AD and EP has low pop (without bonus) every night. Or we can just ask ZOS 2 delete DC alliance instead of give them free charity points.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woudn't be easier to delete people that keep crying about things that do not exist?
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    1:00 PM GMT+1 Here we go

fmhzxv.png

24bn4bb.png
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD don't need golden rings from campaign rewards :D
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should worry a bit more about the real problem here - a consistently ill-balanced population during most of the day.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Maybe you should worry a bit more about the real problem here - a consistently ill-balanced population during most of the day.

That depends of the situation. Is it TRUE dc caps all *** at night? If it is, they dont deserve anything at all, than being farmed at gates at day, and they certainly do not deserve any low pop bonus. PvD should at any point whatsoever never be rewarded. If they are superior at night, remove low pop bonus at day. Period.
    Secondly; who are the dc playing at night? Most likely its players from another faction either at ad or ep toons at day because they dont like being pushed (forementioned PvD heros), or they play on another campaign at day (they probably go Vivec and join in Saras and bigboss' early morning zerg)
    No matter the reason, the problem is NOT a consistently ill-balanced population during most of he day, the problem is a majority of dc platers doesnt wanna pvp, only pvd, leaving the handful who play dc primetime in the shambles. Problem is you can change faction whenever you bloody like, and the easygoers will always go for the superior faction.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 10, 2018 1:07PM
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    3 PM GMT+1

339qbd0.png

20t03yq.png
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wtb faction locked campaign.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be really bored OP. Lemme give you some advice:

1. close ESO
    2. go outside
    3. ? ? ?
    4. profit

DC is always the faction with the fewest ppl, like the whole day (maybe) except for the 3-4 hours they nightcap. I dunno how many DC do it and how many enemies are online during this time. All I know is that at least some the DC who do it are from NA. When its like evening for them.
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted to make a DC nightcap screenshot documentation. Just for olda90, because he loves pictures so much.