The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active Social Guild [SleepingKnights] Now Recruiting! (No Dues)

WalksWithinAsh
Looking for a guild to join? Dont fret any longer! We are now recruiting, and we accept players of all Alliances, Race, Level, and Experience! There are NO monthly dues, thats right, you can join free of charge! We are rapidly growing, and would love to have you join us! We also have just launched our Discord so that you can further communicate with our guildmembers and get the latest scoop on Guild activities and events! We also have an internal Guild store open to all members so you can sell your items, and an open Guild bank ripe with crafting materials, enchanting glyphs, weapons and armor, and so many changes more! All ready for you to use, granted you be reasonable. We will also be hosting a raffle contest as well within the very near future! We are also seeking out Officer possitions withn the Guild! If your interested in that, feel free to message our Guild Leader "The Marine708" over Xbox Live to see about a high ranking positions!

Q&A

"What is the guilds goals?"

We want to recruiter as many players as possible to help them with leveling, gameplay, crafting and so on! All players of any rank or level are welcomed!

"What sort of help can I receive from this guild"

Any! We help with PvE, PvP, Crafting, Exploring, Leveling, and so much more! If you need help, just ask!

"How do I get promoted within the guild?"

Simple, all that we ask is you lend a hand to your fellow guild-mates, be polite and kind, and just have fun!

"This all sounds to good to be true, whats the catch?"

No catch! No scam! We simply want to help the general ESO community and all of its amazing players!

"What can I expect from SeepingKnights in the future?"

A larger guild with more, active players. A well known Guild Treder within one of the more populated cities.

If you have any further questions or are interested, feel free to message me at my gamertag. "The Marine708"

Thank you for your time, and we hope youll join us!

(Please note that if you wish to be recruited, messages through Xbox Live are more likely to be seen and answered.)