Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proc grounds

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
Anything planned to make BG less about proc sets?
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Nop.

If srsly, then they need to make everything less about proc sets. So...you know.
    Edited by Pijng on July 31, 2018 2:36PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would enjoy battleground more if i had the feeling fighting against players instead of their armor. I really would appreciate if we do not have to wait another 3 month and endless forum QQ just to see some adjustments to them or how they work in no cp.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    So I use to care, but you will see my procblade running sloads + shield breaker. In a proper build in battlegrounds atm you are reducing your effectiveness due to everyone else running procs that break stealth + un-dodgable stuns. Its kill or be killed cause shields are to much of an effort to fight.
    Cropsford Mayor
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mickydanz wrote: »
    So I use to care, but you will see my procblade running sloads + shield breaker. In a proper build in battlegrounds atm you are reducing your effectiveness due to everyone else running procs that break stealth + un-dodgable stuns. Its kill or be killed cause shields are to much of an effort to fight.

Shields seriously overperforming, but so are sets causing oblivion damage. Oblivion damage should be affected by battlespirit.