The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Flag Trading

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
In Imperial City...is this against the rules? Ran across a group doing this (one person from another alliance staying one district ahead and flipping, next alliance coming along and flipping back and not engaging if they run across each other). I don't want to participate if this is gonna get me in trouble.
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There´s been 2-3 posts about this recently, and they all end up the same way:

* Anyone with a brain realise this is a very cheese way of farming AP and can be considered an exploit
    * The "it´s ZOS fault for implementing bad design, so therefore it´s ok to abuse" army arrives
    * More people claiming this is clever use of mechanics joins in defending what´s obvious a "soft exploit"
    * Mod comes and close thread because it gets to heated in the discussion.

Will see if I´m right this time :pensive:
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets just make a nerf sorc thread out of this, then it wont get closed ;)
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    lets just make a nerf sorc thread out of this, then it wont get closed ;)

Or hide vampirism thread that will have the same effect:)