The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a new home!

Anubis_E
Anubis_E
Hi all,
I'm a returning player (even had my own guild a while back) that's looking for a new guild to call home :)
I've been playing on the PS4 for a very long time, but due to technical issues with the console, I'm trying my lack back on the PC version.

I'm starting a new char, high-elf sorc... I have other chars, but they haven't been touched in literally years.

What i'm looking for:
First and foremost, i'm looking for a group of ppl to not only play with but to hang out with... that means active voice-chat groups of ppl.

Second, I'm a 36 y/o (jesus... i feel old :P ) dad for (almost) two... so i'm what you can call a semi-casual player. i need a group that understands that real life comes first - ALWAYS!

Third... I need some serious help with build up my char, completing group content and mostly get up to speed.

What i bring to the table:
humor - the "no holy cows", everything goes, kind of humor.
I've managed my own guild for a long time (over multiple games, actually) and can help with whatever regarding that, if needed
I fully understand that the game is really, at the end of the day, JUST A GAME! I keep being surprised at how many ppl forget that...

you might say "wow, this guy talks a lot for a recruitment post"... and you're right. but it comes to show that i'm not only looking to be part of a guild for the in-game benefits, but that special added value we're all looking for when playing any MMO

my id, as it is here, is @Anubis_E

Thanks!