The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/07/27

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Velothi Candle, Mourning 5,000g
Velothi Cerecloth, Prayer 5,000g
Velothi Shroud, Mourning 5,000g
Velothi Seat, Meditation 10,000g
Dark Elf Brazier, Ancestral Tomb 15,000g New

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Wondering what is coming to the vendor?
Edited by BenevolentBowd on July 28, 2018 12:11AM
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iftvcTP.png
    BUPxPjW.png
    jWUyL2x.png
    9OF3UrZ.png
    pfXbQAS.png
    cB0Ps4x.png
    qLjMw2c.png
    nEfAWZh.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beautiful dunmeri master race stuff
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 28, 2018 12:12AM
    Options
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for those braziers ever since we got the Velothi stuff last year, and then again when I saw it was datamined as coming on the vendor.

But why ZOS couldn't simply call it "Velothi brazier" to fit the rest of the stuff instead of going with "dark elf brazier" is beyond me.

Small thing I guess, but some consistency would have been nice. It's a Velothi brazier, it's only found in the Vvardenfell tombs along with the rest of the Velothi stuff.
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are those braziers as win as they look in the pictures?

My favorite standing lighting is the daedric ones that came in the packs. As long as you don't look close enough to see the skulls on the bottom... These look almost as nice.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on July 28, 2018 12:19AM
    Options
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Meh... more mud-elf junk.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
    Options
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 more week of Dunmer related stuffs.
    I will add this is not something I am disappointed in, I am quite glad to be able to get more of the candles and that brazier seems nice to me.
    Edited by Armatesz on July 28, 2018 12:22AM
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Meh... more mud-elf junk.

Mu.. mu.. MUD-ELF JUNK???? HOW DARE YOU??

How dare you raise them up above their proper station.
    Options
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are those braziers as win as they look in the pictures?

My favorite standing lighting is the daedric ones that came in the packs. As long as you don't look close enough to see the skulls on the bottom... These look almost as nice.

They are the same size as the daedric braziers if you want size comparison.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
    Options
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not maintained well and rather dirty. Fits more in a tomb. I pass.
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not particularly interested in anything this week.

Thank you for your posts @BenevolentBowd and @Enemoriana.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit offtopic, but what cheap (less than 400k, can't afford more for only this reason) house will be good for taking screenshots of furniture?
    Sanctuary was great: dark (for light and glowing items) and big (for big items), but I nearly finished decorating it - only need transmutation station and some things from Summerset - so, few more items and I'll run out of slots.
    Damned limit.
    Edited by Enemoriana on July 28, 2018 2:07AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • Teneriel
    Teneriel
    ✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    A bit offtopic, but what cheap (less than 400k, can't afford more for only this reason) house will be good for taking screenshots of furniture?
    Sanctuary was great: dark (for light and glowing items) and big (for big items), but I nearly finished decorating it - only need transmutation station and some things from Summerset - so, few more items and I'll run out of slots.
    Damned limit.

Sleek Creek House is nice; high roof inside, reasonable sized yard outside (for the price). It's 335,000 gold.

Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teneriel wrote: »
    Sleek Creek House is nice; high roof inside, reasonable sized yard outside (for the price). It's 335,000 gold.

Isn't there too much light?
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    Options
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a look at Kragenome + Mournoth Keep.
    You could additionally probably block some of the light by covering the windows too.
    Options
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The braziers are pretty nice.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
    Options
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adernath wrote: »

You do realise that's because they -are- actually tomb goods? Only found in Velothi tombs on Vvardenfell, and other Velothi shrines.

They look exactly like they should, for what they are meant for.

And they fit my Velothi shrines very well, along with the other Velothi furnishings, as you can see in the Tel Galen and Ald Velothi homes in my signature .
    Options
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Adernath wrote: »

You do realise that's because they -are- actually tomb goods? Only found in Velothi tombs on Vvardenfell, and other Velothi shrines.

Ha yea. Still, from my High-Elf perspective I can't find a reason to acquire these moth-eaten belongings of a group of people who left our homeland for good and who died in the meantime... :p Ok the Braziers look rather decent, I may get a few of these.

Edited by Adernath on July 28, 2018 1:18PM
    Options
  • Teneriel
    Teneriel
    ✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Teneriel wrote: »

Isn't there too much light?

Ah, good point. I was thinking you could work at night, but I didn't think about houses where you wouldn't have to wait until it was dark.

Thank you for all that you do; I really appreciate seeing your pictures.
    Options