The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Married couple (new players!) looking for a nice social, perhaps trading, guild. (EU server)

Alwayshappy
Hi!

My husband and I just recently started playing this game again. We tried the game in 2015, but we didn't like it back then...for some reason. A few weeks ago we started to talk about trying out the game again, since we were looking around for a new MMO to play. In the past few years we've played a lot of Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft (we still play both, but not as much anymore), but we wanted something fresh. This time around we're loving the game.

We're social players and we love guilds, so it makes sense for us to find one in ESO aswell. We're still leveling and taking our time to get to know the game. So many options! So many things to learn. For that reason we're not really looking for a raiding guild, or anything. Don't get me wrong; we'd love to be able to do dungeons with the guild later on (or other endgame content), as long as we have the time to get to that point. If that makes sense. Untill then we're mostly looking around for a social guild. For some nice chats, etc.

Since we're still leveling we are noobs when it comes to professions/trading, but we're getting there. It would be nice if the guild has a guild store so we can at least learn to trade/buy items, etc. It's not required though, we're mostly in it for the social aspect.

Something more about us: My husband is 30 years old, while I'm 27. We're living in the Netherlands and are online...well, whenever we feel like it. Usually a few hours per day (evening time) and more in the weekend. Besides playing MMO's we're big movie and TV fans. Wide variety too. From Game of Thrones to Grey's Anatomy to the Marvel Universe. You get the drill. We try to have 2-3 vacations per year; especially fan of the United States (as a vacation destination anyway...not to live there ^^). We also have an Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch we sometimes turn on for a few hours.

Guess that's it.

Feel free to contact either one of us ingame @Gossef, or @Alwayshappy