The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fishing Summerset

mrbeaujengels1
What is the plan for fixing the spawns of foul water in Summerset. There are suppose to be 3 spots but after running around for a week i got 1 foul water fish. Please advise?

Best Answer

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the plan for fixing the spawns of foul water in Summerset. There are suppose to be 3 spots but after running around for a week i got 1 foul water fish. Please advise?

I believe they are adding more foul water to Summerset with next DLC (Wolfhunter dungeon pack). Probably coming in a month or so. As long you own Summerset, you'll get the changes. You won't actually have to purchase the dungeon pack to get more foul water in Summerset!
    Answer ✓
  • mrbeaujengels1
    Ty for the quick reply, great !!
  • srmalloy
    srmalloy

Given that I found that using foul-water bait (crawlers) worked for fishing at the fishing nodes close around the Welenkin Abyssal Geyser, I'd expect that the waters around the other geysers would be considered 'foul water' as well.
  • dave011
    dave011
    ✭✭✭
    2mpeafhs8km0.jpg
    Fishing
    • There are now more pools of fishable Foul water in Summerset. Per a report released by Kinlady Avinisse, this is attributed to increased litter and run-off due to the influx of outsiders.

from pts patch notes v4.1.0
    PC/NA
  • fierykitty
    fierykitty
    Soul Shriven
    I've still only personally seen 1 and proof of 3 others outside of Dungeons, it's pretty frustrating. I've mostly spent my time running between the 4 or running the game in the background where I can see 2 and tabbing out to scroll through facebook before running between the spawns again. Just a few minutes ago I saw one appear and despawn without anyone even using it (because I fell in the water at the dock lol).

I love this DLC and I love fishing but only having 6 foul water in a map that can go hours between spawning is really ruining it, even with the new food.
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I found my first spot with foul water, but then I woke up from my afternoon nap.

In reality I yet have to find my first foul water spot in Summerset, and I have been around there quite a lot, done all quests, explored, etc. : /
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaliki wrote: »
    Yesterday I found my first spot with foul water, but then I woke up from my afternoon nap.

In reality I yet have to find my first foul water spot in Summerset, and I have been around there quite a lot, done all quests, explored, etc. : /

@Kaliki

Check this thread............ https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/414780/summerset-foul-water#latest
    PC/NA/EP ✌️