Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

hi a question for pvp again from me :D

Parobro
Parobro
✭✭
im wondering what kind of setups you would prefere?
(you can make your own build aswell and link it here :) but i wanna be as close to what i linked as possible, thanks in advance!)

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=74610
i really like this build and it is what im mostly running.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=73659
this was what i am thinking to use as soon i have the parts together.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=74584
or this, that was a redommendation of an friend ingame, but i tend more to the second link or stay with the first one.

cheers
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one comment, do not enchant some of your pieces with health and some with stamina. Doing so wastes stats. Instead, use a tristat enchant. It carries 50% more stats than a pure enchant.

For example, if you use 1000 stamina and 1000 magicka pure enchants, you end up with 2000 stats.

If you instead use two tristat enchants where both have 500 stamina, 500 magicka, and 500 health, you will end up with same health and same stamina as with pure enchants above, but with 1000 extra magicka "for free".

Only use pure enchants if you want to maximize one stat at the expense of all others(for example, stamina on everything).

(i used round numbers to better bring my point across).
    Edited by Sharee on July 17, 2018 12:59PM
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    that would solve the magicka problem on link number 2, thanks for that tip!
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can cut n paste a build from the inter webs, but u can’t copy fun in this game - you gotta try n fail at things in PvP til you find something that works for u - no way around it as a new player. Happy hunting
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    yea i can copy paste what i made haha lol
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Just one comment, do not enchant some of your pieces with health and some with stamina. Doing so wastes stats. Instead, use a tristat enchant. It carries 50% more stats than a pure enchant.

For example, if you use 1000 stamina and 1000 magicka pure enchants, you end up with 2000 stats.

If you instead use two tristat enchants where both have 500 stamina, 500 magicka, and 500 health, you will end up with same health and same stamina as with pure enchants above, but with 1000 extra magicka "for free".

Only use pure enchants if you want to maximize one stat at the expense of all others(for example, stamina on everything).

(i used round numbers to better bring my point across).

Good tip, never thought of that. Thanks!
    PS4 NA
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Personally on stam go 5 hvy 1 or 2 medium then 1 light based on medium choice. For a warden I suggest 5 1 1. Last you want to peak past 3k dmg buffed up. And mostly recovery from heavy attacks. Everyone likes to play different but this is what I prefer.

I suggest 5 seventh legion or fury
    5 bone pirate
    And for monster use 2 troll king for massive heals. 2 bloodspawn for ult gen [I don't favor cause warden has shimmering shields] or domihaus for some extra resource and damage that also comes with a decent dot.

Is suggest having my gap closer on front bar too in your case shield assault
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    yep i go now 5 legion and 5 bone pirate, on helm/ chest n' pants tri stat rest stam enchants, on juwlery stam recovery.
    traits are stam/ impen and BGs are already rockin' :)

not too sure if i should go stam boon or weapon damage boon?

another thing is, maybe changing the enchant on my 2h to weapon damage aswell? or any other kind of damage?

im sitting over 24k HP, should i go for more? like changing juwlery traits?
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    bump, dont wanna make a new topic for these few questions i had recently
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    bump...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping your threads is technically against the forum rules.

My advice if you have a build you are mostly happy with is to slowly change things so you can tell what makes the difference. I'm not going to say "Do this" but rather talk about how I go about adapting builds that I'm mostly happy with.

For the stam boon or weapon damage, that one is easy to test. Put on one, run some BGs, put on the other, run some BGs. See which one you like better.

For weapon enchantments, its a little more expensive to swap, but same thing.

For health, are you dying in ways that extra health would make a difference? Or would you do better to look at other sources of mitigation? You know how you are dying, so you'll be the best judge of this.

The key, really, is to change one thing at a time and test it so you can figure out if that change actually helps and by how much. If you change everything at once, you don't get a good idea of what made the difference.
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    well then i wil ltrash next time the forum with my topics xD in other forums they say one bump a day is legit, so not to many open topics u could ask in one, but fair enough.

thanks for that hint about testing, i was just not to fine with spending hundret thousends of gold to test.