The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

How do I Delete The Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) from my main ESO Game Screen?

Mayanpup
Mayanpup
✭✭✭
I do not use it and can't cancel the updating.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click on The Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) after it's done updating. Click Game Options. Select Uninstall.
    (Make sure The Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) is the one Highlighted before you select Uninstall)

Launcher=>Settings(Gear Icon on the Right)=>Options=>Show Public Test Environment(Uncheck)
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 17, 2018 3:39AM
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may be able to cancel the download by selecting it while it is updating, Selecting settings under Game Options, Turing off Auto-Update, Selecting Game Settings again, and clicking Cancel.
  • Mayanpup
    Mayanpup
    ✭✭✭
    Did the job

THANKS!