The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC-Eu[possibly xbox,playstation,too] server down?

• Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call the cavalry, I guess although there's unlikely to be a response until the US wakes up in a few hours.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Chris
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_Edward
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

edit: was just about to grab last imperial city skyshard from sewers...psychic software knew it.

edit 2: error 200 if attempting to log-in

They freakin should finally have some members dedicated to EU servers even if just 1 guy that wakes up to check if everything is running at 6am EU time... I mean I am not from USA but I pay *** ESO+ and the treatment we get is kinda ... lame is the kindest word, feels like they don't us in the place where light doesn't shine on.
    Edited by Jamdarius on July 16, 2018 7:30AM
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on PC EU, although I can log in and play on PC US, so purely EU thing, again :(
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamdarius wrote: »
    Call the cavalry, I guess although there's unlikely to be a response until the US wakes up in a few hours.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Chris
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_Edward
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

edit: was just about to grab last imperial city skyshard from sewers...psychic software knew it.

They freakin should finally have some members dedicated to EU servers even if just 1 guy that wakes up to check if everything is running at 6am EU time... I mean I am not from USA but I pay *** ESO+ and the treatment we get is kinda ... lame is the kindest word, feels like they don't us in the place where light doesn't shine on.

The have the FR and German CM but they never seem to know or do anything (at least the FR One)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like xbox and playstation have been hit, too (all eu).
    If so it looks like an server farm issue as the parks are independent and has independent maintenance even if probably sharing racks.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    The have the FR and German CM but they never seem to know or do anything (at least the FR One)

Nah Kai Schober, German CM, is doing a good job :)
    Love my Stamsorc
  • kamkar
    kamkar
    Same on PS4
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Jamdarius wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Chris
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_Edward
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

We’re in the cheap seats
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Nah Kai Schober, German CM, is doing a good job :)

Lucky you and good to know :)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too. Won't even retrieve the announcements on the login screen.
    PC EU
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine to maximise profits, they will be using paperclips and bubble gum to fix the servers - rather than replacing and or upgrading them.
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if this goes on the whole day, what about the free box? Today is the last day we can log in for the boxes and I dont intent to kiss out on something -again- because ZoS messes stuff up. And I can confirm that ps4 eu is down too. Camt even retrieve announcements...
    Edited by Huyen on July 16, 2018 7:58AM
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are propably updating costumes and other important crownstore stuff...
  • scrzorz
    scrzorz
    PS4 als still down
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine to maximise profits, they will be using paperclips and bubble gum to fix the servers - rather than replacing and or upgrading them.

you really think the budget will stretch that far?
    trashed gum and wrappers maybe... no paperclips
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA cmon if u are running an online game u need to be online as well !!!! at least give us some explanation or info about it!
    AD
    Orc Nightblade - Manndingo
    BretonTemplar - M Mike Adriano
    Nord Dragonknight - Ser-Gregor Clegane
    High elf Sorcerer - Grand Maester Mitch
    Dark elf Nightblade - Gilbert Arenas
    Redguard Dragonknight - Half Man Half Amazing
    Redguard Sorcerer - Uncle Drew
    High Elf Dragonknight - Devon Larrat
    Imperial Warden - Sandor Clegane M
    Nord Necromancer - Tormund Husband to Bears
    High Elf Necromancer - Ana Maria della Salute
    High Elf - Warden - Samuel F Jackson
    Argonian - Templar - Kraken Reptile
    DC
    Argonian Warden - Gustavo Giviria Rivero
    High elf Sorcerer - Jackie Kennedy
    Orc Necromancer - Lucifer Blackstar
    EP
    Redguard Templar - MItch Buchanon
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA cmon if u are running an online game u need to be online as well !!!! at least give us some explanation or info about it!

They did state that some players have issues logging in on eu servers. Gotta love the understatements ZoS does everytime...
    Edited by Huyen on July 16, 2018 8:02AM
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The server is down from every down detector I tried...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    "Some players are having regarding logging into the European megaservers" @ZOS_GinaBruno
    How can you write fake info on forum? Servers are completly down, there's no connection between any EU platform and sever, if anyone goes to login screen, we can not see "announcment" from your server.
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    Pet stores refuse to sell ZOS more hamsters it seems.
  • MisterAgent
    MisterAgent
    Soul Shriven
    Can we atleast get an extension to the eso plus free trial? I wanted to farm blooddrinker set items this morning but i guess not.... and there's only 6 hours left of the event :neutral:
  • scrzorz
    scrzorz
    For all this trouble and underperforming game they should give us compensation tbh, even if its in de rules that they dont have to, it would common courtesy of a company \o/
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got disconnected from pc-eu server a few minutes before 7 am GMT, and tried to login for sometime after that without success. Always error 200.

Now at work, no play.