The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Would you like to see Daedric Artifacts in ESO?

• ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    over all id say no, tho if it was hidden in say cyro were a player finds it and it has a relocation timer to another area, it could work lore wise. Only one should exist in that situation
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for the Wabbajack motif
  • Prinseth
    Prinseth
    ✭✭✭
    @WhiteCoatSyndrome I’m pretty sure at the end one of the Undaunted memebers (Can’t remember their name) takes Spellbreaker, so I included that cause maybe it’ll show up again.
    Edited by Prinseth on July 16, 2018 6:31PM
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes buuuuuut. In the forme of equipment skins via the outfit system. Or maybe even daedric prince themed outfit skins
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    You can see Ebony Blade in Crypt of Hearts dungeon. It stabs someone, if I remember.
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes they should be mass produced.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes buuuuuut. In the forme of equipment skins via the outfit system. Or maybe even daedric prince themed outfit skins
    That definitely ought to be a possibility.

Since then it wouldn't be the -actual- daedric artifact, just a normal weapon crafted to look like it.
    It would be... daedric merchandising! Cultists would love it, and empty their wallets for all those artifact knockoffs... ;)
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see them as new utlimate skills "tree". (And Dawnbreaker moved to it from FG tree)

Azura star can be huge AOE soultrap with some nice debuffs.
    Skull of Corruption can be massive fear.
    Rose of Sanguine can be powerful dremora summon.
    Ring of Namira can give nice spell reflecting shield (and allow to eat corpses for sustain)
    Spellbreaker can work like Scalecaller peak one - magic negation circle, more powerful than sorc skill but with less radius.
    etc.

Players should have limited "slots" in this tree. Most hardcore variant - only 1 (you can't worship more than one daedric lord at the same time)
    Some sets may work like TBS and increase skill slots.
    Maybe there can be some passives. They can change or not depending of the artifact.

And of course we need nice story quests for obtaining such artifact skills. And beautiful statues!
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    How can we both own the same daedric artefact?

Its a no from me

All Vestiges are the same person.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could make a fun Battleground match type. Daedric artifacts change hands all the time, if some of them get lore-horned into the Battlegrounds setting it could be super fun without the problem many people seem to bring up regarding balance and such. Maybe we could even get replicas from the achievement vendors!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster