The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Daggerfall Covenant Guild

ForfiniteStories
ForfiniteStories
✭✭✭
Hello,

I am interested in joining a Blueberry PvP (or a PvE) guild. I main a healer on the EU server for the PC.

My reasoning is that it would make it easier for me to find a group. Also, with a guild group comes greater organization, coordination, and communication; thus making PvP a more pleasurable and interesting experience.

Bonus points if you also do Imperial City/Sewers PvP. I could use some help getting a quest done (the Arena one, to be precise). It also sucks going about all alone as a wee lil heala. D: We get ganked easily when alone, or at least I do.

If you are also a PvE guild, that is fine too. I can get by in Cyrodiil just fine by myself. Imperial City is another matter, but if you're a PvE guild that helps with quests and doesn't care much for PvP, I may still be interested. I'd be happy to just to get that Arena quest over with.

Thank you and kind regards!