The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
Force locking and treasure hunter.
I hear people saying force locking will not give you the benefit of treasure hunter or when you force lock a chest no one else gets the benefit of treasure hunter.
I also hear that treasure hunter works only with the person that opens the chest.
I've been in several debates about this. When i force pick a lock i still get the benefits of treasure hunter. More gold and more loot, i have done the test on myself. When i open a chest that someone else opens i seem to still get more gold and more then without treasure hunter.
Does it really matter who opens the chest or how they open the chest? If you have treasure hunter unlocked you will still get the benefits of the passive yeah? I think so.