The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• xprogamer23x
    xprogamer23x
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join Deshaan (MOURNHOLD)

My ingame name is: Mr.Bloodylucky
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    You've been invited to one of our Mournhold guilds, @xprogamer23x ! Welcome to the TTU family =)
  • KoMer7
    KoMer7
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm already at Traders of the Ebonheart but you've moved to Summerset and I don't have this upgrade. If you're staying there for longer can you switch me to Tamriel Marketeers? (if they are still in Vivec of course) @komer7

Thank you
  • qpka
    qpka
    Soul Shriven
    May you add me? @qpka
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    In which guild do you want to get an invite @qpka ? You can see all guilds in the first thread :)
    Edited by Silvia0708 on August 18, 2018 11:32AM
  • qpka
    qpka
    Soul Shriven
    Oh sorry, forgot to mention that! I'd love to join Divine Deals (Vvardenfell)
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have sent you an invite for Divine Deals. Welcome in our family :)
  • qpka
    qpka
    Soul Shriven
    @Silvia0708 Thank you! :smile:
  • Morzers
    Morzers
    Soul Shriven
    Selling more than 100k a week would like to join - The Alchemist's Emporium, Divine Deals, TTG @Morzers
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Morzers, I have sent you an invite for TTG and Divine Deals, welcome to the family. For Alchemists's it is coming soon :)
  • DarkWolfiii
    DarkWolfiii
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya I've just got interested in trading after I hit 160cp (didn't see the point in doing it before) and would like to join any the guilds that have a 10k minimum if they will have me.

@DarkWolfiii
  • Nightmyst1
    Nightmyst1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I was previously a member of the Alchemist's emporium and divine deals but was wondering if I could get an invite for a guild that requires 10k min sales. I'm @ensosin88
    thanks
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DarkWolfiii and @ensosin88 I have sent you an invite to Traders of the Ebonheart. Welcome to our family :)!
  • miked
    miked
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite to one of the lowest weekly min sales guilds please (in game - mikedigitales ) - just started playing again after a few years break. Thanks!
    Edited by miked on August 19, 2018 3:44PM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @mikedigitales - Sent you an invite to our lovely Allmart guild! Welcome and have fun!
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I find myself in need of one more trading guild, and I'd like to join TTG in Belkarth. I sold around a million per guild last week, and I expect similar pace to continue.

Oh yeah, in game account is also @ValueDrift
    Edited by ValueDrift on August 20, 2018 7:55AM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ValueDrift will get you an invite to TTG, our Global #1 Trade Guild after maintenance :)

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    @ValueDrift will get you an invite to TTG, our Global #1 Trade Guild after maintenance :)

thank you :)
  • miked
    miked
    Soul Shriven
    @mikedigitales - Sent you an invite to our lovely Allmart guild! Welcome and have fun!

Ace thanks!
  • Iamnuff
    Iamnuff
    ✭✭
    Can I get an invite to any of the 10k guilds?
    I'm @iamnuff and I've got multiple characters full of low/mid tier crafting mats to sell.

• CrucialStarTraveler
    CrucialStarTraveler
    Soul Shriven
    @Critical Speck
    I will be waiting for your invitation! Really excited to join you guys!
  • chikaij
    chikaij
    just wanting to sell dont know yet how much @chikaij
    Blackhand since 1882
  • Ranger_Ali
    Ranger_Ali
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm @Ranger_Ali, and I'd love an invite to BOTH Galactic Trade Market, and The Alchemist's Emporium in Deshaan. If either (or both) of these are currently full, I would like to join Divine Deals (Vivec).
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ranger_Ali, welcome to our family :)!
    @chikaij I have sent you an invitation to Traders of the Ebonheart :)
    @iamnuff I have sent you an invitation to Tamriel Marketeers
    Welcome!
    @Critical Your account was not found.
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @CrucialStarTraveler I have sent an invite to our starter guild, since you did not specify a minimum sales requirement you'd be okay with or a specific guild you wanted to join :) Invite sent to @CriticalSpeck
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    Silvia0708 wrote: »
    Hello @Ranger_Ali, welcome to our family :)!
    @chikaij I have sent you an invitation to Traders of the Ebonheart :)
    @iamnuff I have sent you an invitation to Tamriel Marketeers
    Welcome!
    @Critical Your account was not found.

Hi, could I get that invite too (to TTG), I think chess1ukb must have forgotten or been busy. My sales were over a million in most of my high tier guilds last week, and I can easily exceed the weekly requirement.
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ValueDrift. I have sent you an invite to TTG. Welcome to our family :)!
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    Silvia0708 wrote: »
    Hello @ValueDrift. I have sent you an invite to TTG. Welcome to our family :)!

Thank you very much! :)
  • yusufkesers
    yusufkesers
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone invite me to Tamriel Marketeers or
    Traders of the Ebonheart please
    @yusufkesers
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome to our family, I have sent you an invitation to Traders of the Ebonheart @yusufkesers :)
This discussion has been closed.