The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @CakeMolester, we'd love to have someone devour all the cakes in our guilds, but first please tell us which of the guilds you would like to join. You find a list of them in our first post. If you are a beginner, we recommend you start with the one that has the lowest sales requirements.
    Edited by TheThird on July 25, 2018 8:30PM
  • CakeMolester
    CakeMolester
    Soul Shriven
    TheThird wrote: »
    Hi @CakeMolester, we'd love to have someone devour all the cakes in our guilds, but first please tell us which of the guilds you would like to join. You find a list of them in our first post. If you are a beginner, we recommend you start with the one that has the lowest sales requirements.

Hahaha ok, then I would like to join the traders of the covenant.
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Okay @CakeMolester, we will send an invite shortly. Welcome to the family <3
    Edited by TheThird on July 25, 2018 9:21PM
  • ThomasFredson
    ThomasFredson
    ✭✭
    Aaaah TTU! What bad could I say about this alliance...? Actually, absolutely nothing !
    I think these are best chaps in ESO trading world. What I've experienced going along with them is beyond what I got to live as a gamer so far.
    First of all, as some have said above, they're very willing and helpful. They'll never tell you "git gud" or such if you're a complete beginner. They'll always give you good tips or insight about the current market. You'll always make some good coin in one of these guilds.
    Also, they're among the nicest persons on the game and you will often find very social chat whether it be in the ingame guild chat, or their dedicated Discord servers. So nice that they even allow retired players to stay with them on these servers!
    I could tell so many good things that happened during all the time I was by their side, but this would fill many threads as the digression is huge... :D

Long story short, this is the best place to learn and enjoy trading in a peaceful and friendly environment!
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @CakeMolester! :)
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @ThomasFredson for your kind review. If you ever come back to ESO, please re-join the family <3
  • KoMer7
    KoMer7
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to join: Traders of the Ebonheart ID @komer7

Thank you!
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @komer7 I have sent you an invite to TotE. Welcome to our family :) !
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    hi can i have an invite please and thanks :)
  • Ishacara
    Ishacara
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @SlySight please let us know which TTU guild you'd like to join. On the first page of this thread you can find information on all of the guilds in our union and their requirements. Looking forward to having you with us! :)
  • dnichol_13b16_ESO
    dnichol_13b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @pathke looking to join Tamriel Marketeers

Thank you
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @dnichol_13b16_ESO to TTU! You should have received your invite to Tamriel Marketeers :)
  • Durro
    Durro
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join Divine Traders in Vardenfell aswell @Kalten
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Durro, you've received an invite to Divine Deals! Welcome to TTU! :)
  • PyrrhicJordan
    PyrrhicJordan
    ✭✭
    Hey :) If possible I would like an invite to The Alchemist's Emporium Id: @JordanPyrrhic
    Edited by PyrrhicJordan on July 29, 2018 9:53PM
  • taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO
    Would love to join 'Traders of the Covenant' if possible.

ID: TaleOf4Gamers
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to TAE, @PyrrhicJordan =) And @taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO you should receive an invitation to Traders of the Covenant soon.

• chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, @taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO to our Traders of the Covenant Guild :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO
    Welcome, @taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO to our Traders of the Covenant Guild :)
    TheThird wrote: »
    Welcome to TAE, @PyrrhicJordan =) And @taleof4gamers2012b16_ESO you should receive an invitation to Traders of the Covenant soon.

• RaiderOfAurbis
    RaiderOfAurbis
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, could i get an invite please to Traders of the Covenant if there is space? I make the min fairly easily. My username in game is @clungepumper

@TazMazter @Balastar@Eyllora @Zphixuz @Blythespirit196
    Edited by RaiderOfAurbis on August 4, 2018 6:34AM
    salemon - VR16 Sorceror
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    There is invite for you @RaiderOfAurbis! :) welcome to TotC family!
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • RaiderOfAurbis
    RaiderOfAurbis
    Soul Shriven
    Balastar wrote: »
    There is invite for you @RaiderOfAurbis! :) welcome to TotC family!

Thanks! I'll be on tomorrow afternoon to accept it :)
    salemon - VR16 Sorceror
  • DCPStanky
    DCPStanky
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining Traders of the Covenant. Account name is @DCPStanky
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome at TotC @DCPStanky and friends ! We are glad to have you all three :-)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have a number of spots free across all our Guilds so this is an awesome time if you are coming back to join our top Trade Guilds in readiness for the new DLC next week!

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • NatCon
    NatCon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested in joining Traders of the Covenant. If there is an opening please invite me. My account name is @NatCon .
    Thank you!
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to family @NatCon!
    EU/PC trading guild:
  • NatCon
    NatCon
    Soul Shriven
    Balastar wrote: »
    Welcome to family @NatCon!

I am sorry Balastar I thought I was on the NA section. I have a new character on the EU server, but he could not be able to meet the requirements. When I build him up I will reapply. Sorry for wasting your time.
  • spetz87
    spetz87
    Soul Shriven
    Hey want to join "Traders of the Ebonheart" , my id @spetz87, ty.
  • zaidos666
    zaidos666
    Soul Shriven
    i'd also like to get invited into Tamriel Marketeers
    im already invited into Traders of the Ebonheart but i need another trade guild ^^
    @zaidos666
This discussion has been closed.