The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Red and Blue LED Black Metal Dwarven spider mount

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't think anyone understands my obsession with Dwemer related stuff. When I saw that zenimax planned to release ebony plated dwemer spiders I really thought that they looked amazing, I mean look at these guys, can you imagine how even more awesome they would be if they came in LED lights that were Red or Blue? I would be able to channel my inner sith if this spider also had a red light version.
z10sw4dlojli.jpg
qtq9k93ye3qz.jpg
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Those really are stunning. I'm sure Zeni will eventually release other colours. Blue or red both would be nice. I'd also like to see a cyan.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ali, don't you think one post about your Dwemer spider obsession was enough? You could just have posted in the one you already created.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Ali, don't you think one post about your Dwemer spider obsession was enough? You could just have posted in the one you already created.

This is becoming a running theme in terms of wish lists. Let's not forget about the literal OFFICIAL thread that is a sticky to the top of the forums as well.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is becoming a running theme in terms of wish lists. Let's not forget about the literal OFFICIAL thread that is a sticky to the top of the forums as well.

Cuz zos is gonna dig for suggestions through 3k comments
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 10, 2018 3:18PM
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Cuz zos is gonna dig for suggestions through 3k comments

Because that thought makes it alright to ignore the other 3 threads literally at the top of the list in order to make the same thread.

They actually will look through the 3k you mentioned because that's the point of it. Feel free to browse through it yourself to understand better. It's a ZOS STICKY. Not some thread a ZOS employee simply commented on.
    Edited by Soul_Marrow on July 10, 2018 3:58PM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as it has To serve and protect on it or

barricade.jpg