The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 4.1.0

• Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we need a necromancer class
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    The Apex mounts look like they will age VERY quickly. Too seasonal.

Who will want to ride around holding a Jack-O-Lantern after Halloween is over?

i dont see myself buying crates for them
    but if i get one in a free crate
    well

i may be that person
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    The Apex mounts look like they will age VERY quickly. Too seasonal.

Who will want to ride around holding a Jack-O-Lantern after Halloween is over?
    The lantern one would actually fit a necromancer class well because of the color palette.It’s the less Halloweeny of the bunch. But anyway it’s a radiant apex..it will be rare oh well..
    Edited by Revokus on July 10, 2018 7:08PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't yo hollowjack girl
    Edited by Malamar1229 on July 10, 2018 7:12PM
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't yo hollowjack girl

HAHAHA
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeeeessss... kinda wanted a fell-runner pet for a while now, so that's exciting to finally see!

Now, just need an Indrik mount in the future. <3
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to add a caveat to my excitement: I do hope, if being a headless rider is an effect of the mount, that it's something you can toggle. It's a really cool idea and I'll definitely be jamming it in October, but I'd love to use those mounts outside of Halloween, too! I just love them! Maybe a toggle along with the stat upgrades in the menu would be appropriate, if rider effects are an idea that's going to be going forward. :)
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet_FlamebackBoar.jpg
    ON-pet-Sanguine%27s_Black_Goat.jpg
    aw_crwn_pets_daemoncockerel_1x1.jpg
    Someone in ZOS really want start edgy demonic farm
  • bethsheba
    bethsheba
    ✭✭✭
    Cue the hundreds of Skull faced Gladiators running about.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "I don't need another goat, I don't need another goat, I don't need...."
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    Headless Horseman....where is the polymorph. I want it. ):

I think the idea behind these mounts is that when you ride them, your appearance change and you become the headless man.

I thought that kind of appearnace would only be avaliable to APEX mounts but daammnnn if its on ALL these mounts... goodbye money
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I thought that kind of appearnace would only be avaliable to APEX mounts but daammnnn if its on ALL these mounts... goodbye money

The Hollowjack Rider mounts are the Apex rewards of the Hollowjack crate season. So your original line of thinking is still correct.
    signing off
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skua wrote: »
    I like the mounts but I'm not going to lose my head over them.

you made a funny.
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow, not one vampire themed costume yet in 3 years... not even for halloween. really tacky and lore breaking content, i mean common... headless horseman mount?

i don't get the direction of this company sometimes.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    There is a headless horseman in Skyrim
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_pets_daemoncockerel_1x1.jpg
    Someone in ZOS really want start edgy demonic farm

This rooster is standing there like
    disaster-girl.jpg

• Sievertsv
    Sievertsv
    ✭✭✭
    when is the indrik mount from the last datamine coming out? thats the only crown worthy mount imo

o3mGXZu.jpg
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just need a Headless Horseman polymorph.
    tumblr_onku3ehXCi1sarywjo2_500.gif
  • NeighborhoodKhajiit
    NeighborhoodKhajiit
    Soul Shriven
    I’m loving that gladiator outfit!
    The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sievertsv wrote: »
    when is the indrik mount from the last datamine coming out? thats the only crown worthy mount imo

o3mGXZu.jpg

If I had to voice my suspicions, I'd guess that the Indrik mount (Or at least, An indrik mount) is the collectible unlocked from the festival runebox fragments revealed on the latest PTS, given that the Witchmother festival fragment is the Emerald Indrik Feather.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425575/pts-patch-notes-v4-1-1/p1
    You can spend your Event Tickets at the Impresario, found just north of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, southeast of Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra. During the Witches Festival, she will be selling an Emerald Indrik Feather for 10 Event Tickets each.
    This unique, account-bound Legendary Feather is a Runebox Fragment; the remaining three Runebox Fragments will become available during future events.
    While we won't spoil what they combine into just yet, be aware that the thing they create when combined will also be account-bound and untradeable.
    Edited by VaranisArano on July 21, 2018 6:06PM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

o3mGXZu.jpg

If I had to voice my suspicions, I'd guess that the Indrik mount (Or at least, An indrik mount) is the collectible unlocked from the festival runebox fragments revealed on the latest PTS, given that the Witchmother festival fragment is the Emerald Indrik Feather.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425575/pts-patch-notes-v4-1-1/p1
    You can spend your Event Tickets at the Impresario, found just north of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, southeast of Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra. During the Witches Festival, she will be selling an Emerald Indrik Feather for 10 Event Tickets each.
    This unique, account-bound Legendary Feather is a Runebox Fragment; the remaining three Runebox Fragments will become available during future events.
    While we won't spoil what they combine into just yet, be aware that the thing they create when combined will also be account-bound and untradeable.

whats this? A mount we can get without crowns thats not a horse?
    Colour me surprised
    Edited by NorthernNightmare on July 21, 2018 6:34PM
  • Kaartinen
    Kaartinen
    ✭✭✭
    Daemon Rooster. Thanks.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The villa looked nice,but then I realized, psijic = altmer and I dislike not hate altmer.
    Also nothing for my kin again, just another pathetic let down.
    64b.png
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 21, 2018 6:58PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Sievertsv
    Sievertsv
    ✭✭✭

o3mGXZu.jpg

i hope its not as hard to get like those vet skins i cant argue against a non-crown mount
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spiders as pets.

You guys really hate arachnophobes, don't you, ZOS. Spider enemies in video games are classic. Spiders running around behind players in towns and we can't kill them...truly diabolical. There is a special place in heck for you!
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not spiders?- Just get over it, it is ridiculous to fear spiders, if you don't live in australia. There you would have a reason, but even there the death rate due to spiders is minimal.
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, the pumpkin netch is kinda adorable.

*GRABBY HANDS* I must haz et! :D
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I don't know what's so special about this bread...
    aw_crwn_cc_housing_bre_inc_bread002_1x1-292x170.jpg

OMG!!!! I've been waiting for this forever!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ZOS!!!!!!!
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More spiders please!
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_mounts_nobleriverholdsenchelion_1x1.jpg

Beautiful, like this a lot.

Also hollowjack mounts look crazy! Not my style personally, but I think folks around halloween will look pretty grim and great.