The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 4.1.0

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    We don't know if itincludes a polymorph while mounted yet

They wouldn't be "Rider" mounts if they didn't. And store art traditionally doesn't reference other items unless they're in a bundle. The Rider can't be bundled because then every subsequent Apex win would require some sort of gem refund for the duplicate.
    signing off
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So when is that Blackwood Monkey supposed to come out again?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have never once been so excited about a set of crown crates. I am feeling these mounts!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding! Thank you :smile:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That grand Psyjic villa is magnificent looking. I also like the ebony spider mount, tattooed camel, and saber cat.

As for the new season of apex and radiant mounts..... To say that I am not impressed would be something of an understatement. Definitely an all time low on those.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have the Hollowjack Daedra-Skull Wolf.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headless Horseman....where is the polymorph. I want it. ):
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Radiant Apexes are getting blander and blander. I thought the trash-heap-recycled-leaves-and-jello senche was top tier garbage, but next season’s offerings look to steal the crown.

^ This. ^

Nothing in that datamine is particularly interesting. More recolours. More recolours. 5 minute new layer in Photoshop job. More recolours.

The only apex mounts I really liked were the storm atro ones. Saving my gems up in hope of a return.

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *schreech* That netch tho. *grabby hands*
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda like the demonic rooster. And Summerset Noble’s Bathing Pack.
    Not a fan of Halloween mounts. Just like that festive Christmas horse, they will look out of place for the rest of the year.
    Houses are nice, but then again... 700 slots + crown only? No thanks.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Warning: these pictures were datamined from the game client and may not be presented in the game right now. Most likely these items will appear in the Crown Store in the future, but it's not guaranteed! Also some of them are collectibles, so they will not be presented in the Crown Store at all. Manage your expectations accordingly.
    I don't even care if that doesn't make sense I want one and am buying it.

If the Hollowjack Wraith-Lantern Steed isn't a crate item I might pick it up as it looks good.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well atleast now I know I won't be buying any crates for a good long while - those apex mounts look awful imo.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Warning: these pictures were datamined from the game client and may not be presented in the game right now. Most likely these items will appear in the Crown Store in the future, but it's not guaranteed! Also some of them are collectibles, so they will not be presented in the Crown Store at all. Manage your expectations accordingly.
    I don't even care if that doesn't make sense I want one and am buying it.

If the Hollowjack Wraith-Lantern Steed isn't a crate item I might pick it up as it looks good.

That horse with a blue glow? Looks like a new radiant apex. :(
    Seems like the "normal" apex mounts have pumpkins, and those 3 with skulls and lantern (wolf, senche and horse) are probably radiant.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 10, 2018 10:03AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    We don't know if itincludes a polymorph while mounted yet

They wouldn't be "Rider" mounts if they didn't. And store art traditionally doesn't reference other items unless they're in a bundle. The Rider can't be bundled because then every subsequent Apex win would require some sort of gem refund for the duplicate.

Also, the radiant apex versions feature different heads/skulls that match the mount. It’s pretty obvious that you transform into a headless rider for that reason alone.

Either way, not for me. That white/grey lion, though... <3

• Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    Headless Horseman....where is the polymorph. I want it. ):

I think the idea behind these mounts is that when you ride them, your appearance change and you become the headless man.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give us that damn Sotha Sil furnishing pack so I can finally finish off my Clockwork Observatory and showcase it.

Oh, and the pumpking netch is damn sweet, gonna pick that one up too. I'm already planning my Halloween costume this year, that's the fun part of these yearly events!
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, obviously these are the Halloween themed stuffs. Heh I don’t care for the mounts at all but I’m sure some people will get a kick out of them.

The most potentially interesting things I see are the Orc clothings. I’ll wait to see how they dye before I get excited though.

I’ve also been waiting ages for another good armored horse mount. The Argent charger might have been ok if it had used the old heavy model, but there is no muscle on that slender model. It doesn’t look like it should be able to stand up, let alone bear armor and a rider. At least they finally closed the mouth.
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »
    I.see they have been busy with the crown store rather than making impactfull worthwhile balance changes and server stabilty upgrades.

Yes, clearly they should redirect the art and animation team to focus their talents towards overseeing game design and tweaking high performance low level code.
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    No new hairs ?
    Seriously, we are still waiting for those from the PTS where hair change was tested... :'(
    I want my Unruly Bangs, I've been waiting for them for two years... :s

Other than that, there seems to be some interesting content.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Tracker" emote should instead be a personality. I would have been excited for that.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some interesting items.
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez, I'm normally against gamble crates, but if you transform into a headless horseman like the pics... damn that is cool. Definitely caught my interest.
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    I like the mounts but I'm not going to lose my head over them. I really hope they give the option to use them as mounts without a polymorph too since I can see how I would get tired of that super fast even though it is really cool.

Love some of the other new mounts too.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    Looks like the welkynar motif will be in crown crates....

It will drop from Cloudrest trial ;)
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Radiant Apexes are getting blander and blander. I thought the trash-heap-recycled-leaves-and-jello senche was top tier garbage, but next season’s offerings look to steal the crown.

^ This. ^

Nothing in that datamine is particularly interesting. More recolours. More recolours. 5 minute new layer in Photoshop job. More recolours.

The only apex mounts I really liked were the storm atro ones. Saving my gems up in hope of a return.

It's pretty obvious that the mounts have their own unique headless rider animations/polymorphs associated with each of them. It's not just a generic black mount LOL.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

That is exactly what I have done. I already have the four hundred crown gems. When the Storm Atronach crates are offered again, I will have that atronach horse.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMFG a fellrunner! A FELLRUNNER!!!!

The netch is hillarious.
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Apex mounts look like they will age VERY quickly. Too seasonal.

Who will want to ride around holding a Jack-O-Lantern after Halloween is over?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    The Apex mounts look like they will age VERY quickly. Too seasonal.

Who will want to ride around holding a Jack-O-Lantern after Halloween is over?

Same people who ride the winter garland horse.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know what I’m going to be for Halloween.... broke