The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Wishlist for Next Update

mr_wazzabi
mr_wazzabi
✭✭✭✭✭
1. Reverse 2h light attack nerf. It was totally nonsensical and unecessary. 2h had lower dps than dw despite having a stronger light attack before Summerset. Now the gap is wider.

2. Bring the 1pc stat bonus back to arena weapons. Since they now have a 2pc set bonus, there should be a 1pc as well. Right now many of the arena weapons are outclassed by weapons from 3 and 5 set pieces, despite being much harder to obtain. Anytime you frontbar an arena weapon, it's a dps loss. The only arena weapons that are used in endgame are vma bow and staff and they must be BACKBARRED, otherwise it's a dps loss. ZOS put so much effort into designing these weapons, so it's a shame that they ostracized them with their own curious design decision.

3. Guild trader text search engine. I'm sick and tired of having to scroll through 7 pages of purple robust rings to find a Spriggans ring for sale. Give us a proper search function like other mmos so I can find high my items in 30 seconds instead of 10 minutes.

4. Rune cage nerf. It's way OP, especially in battlegrounds. A 28m unblockable, undodgeable 5s stun that does damage on breakout. Just reading that make me cringe.
Edited by mr_wazzabi on July 9, 2018 2:38PM
Bosmer Stamina NB
Altmer Magicka TEMP
Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
Altmer Magicka NB
Breton Magicka Sorc
Redguard Stam Sorc
Max CP
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix jewelcrafting writs and master writs... or at least acknowledge that there is an issue.
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    more housing slots
    Options
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magden buffs
    Options
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka warden buffs

Stamina warden nerfs

Buff Thurvokun monster set and some other monster sets

Rune cage nerf hammer and other parts of the way overperforing mag sorcs

Options
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff stamdk #StamWhip
    #FixTakeFlight #StamDeepBreath
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really agree with #2.

Those Arena weapons should BiS by a large margin in my opinion. And yeah the 2h LA nerf was really strange.
    Options
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If arena weapons are getting changed, I really think only the perfected should be changed. an imperfect weapon should not surpass a 4 and 5 piece proc.
    Options
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    4. Rune cage nerf. It's way OP, especially in battlegrounds. A 28m unblockable, undodgeable 5s stun that does damage on breakout. Just reading that make me cringe.

If it even allow you to break while you are on full stam and trying repeatedly while taking free dmg...
    Options
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remove argonians and pvp.
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perfected ability altering weapons should get 189 spell/weapon damage. Introduce a hard mode to DSA and MA for this.
    Options
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't break things that are not broken (as it happens with every new patch).

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
    Options
  • JohnOfMarkarth
    JohnOfMarkarth
    ✭✭✭
    AntonShan wrote: »
    Remove argonians and pvp.

hmm ... not argonians.
    but i agree on the pvp part...
    I can't do this anymore. Every small ... petit change that went against any semblance of sense has snowballed into an avalanche of (Penn & Teller:) Bulls...!

Gods, bless me with patience.
    Options
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Perfected ability altering weapons should get 189 spell/weapon damage. Introduce a hard mode to DSA and MA for this.

Vma is hard enough.

You can get imperfect asylum weapons from normal asylum, so maybe have imperfect ma weapons drop from normal ma instead.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
    Options