Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help with my trial guild

scionix90
scionix90
✭✭✭
Hey so I’m on NA server and started a trial guild a couple months ago. We seem to do decent and run some normals, vets, etc. But I feel like there’s more I could be doing. Our trial nights are mon, weds, thurs, and Sunday 8pm eastern and we use the BAND app..Half the time it’s great and the other half we still have to pug half of the grp..My question is that to many days to run trials? How many should I run on one trial day for the guild? Right now we are aiming for about 2 trials atleast every trial day and half of them a week are vets. Anyway any friendly advice would be great. Just want to see the guild grow into a decent trial guild.
  • scionix90
    scionix90
    ✭✭✭
    On Xbox one by the way. And right now we have about 90 members.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild I'm in runs trials everyday & still has to pug every now and then (at 300+ members).

There will just be days when no one wants to trial, like one of the other 4 guilds they're in might be doing something.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • scionix90
    scionix90
    ✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    Guild I'm in runs trials everyday & still has to pug every now and then (at 300+ members).

There will just be days when no one wants to trial, like one of the other 4 guilds they're in might be doing something.

There are quite a few guilds that can run pug free trials all the time. I don’t mind having pugs every now and then but not more then half the time.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting 12 people together to do anything at the same time is always a hassle. My trials guilds have a lot of members in them. Having a bigger pool to pull from will help. Its still tough for us to get 12 advanced core team members to show up and we usually have to pull in a couple subs from the guild who aren't advanced core most nights.
  • scionix90
    scionix90
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah definitely not like wow lol