Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

COME JOIN RISING OLYMPUS NO DUES GROWING FAST GUILD PVP AND PVE FRIENDLY

knoxjk
knoxjk
WELCOME TO RISING OLYMPUS WHERE MORTALS BECOME IMMORTALS AND HEROS BECOME GODS IN ESO!!!!!!

WE ARE A FAST GROWING GUILD NEEDING MORE FRIENDLY ACTIVE PLAYERS
WE ARE A NO DUES AND NO DRAMA GUILD
WE WELCOME ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO THE GUILD
WE DONT SHAME ON CP OR LEVEL NOR EXPERIENCE

WHAT WE OFFER IS GUILD THAT PUTS EVERYONE IN CONTROL WE DO VOTES BEFORE WE CHANGE ANYTHING AND ALWAYS ASK THE GUILDIES WHAT THEY THINK
EVERYONE CAN MOVE UP WITHIN RANKS FROM RECRUITING TO STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE WHEN NEEDED ALSO DONATIONS WE ARE A HELPING GUILD THAT IS ALWAYS ACTIVE WE HAVE CRAFTIERS WE HAVE DAILIES ACTIVITIES AND EVERYONE CAN HOST A DAILIES ACTIVITIES OR EVENTS.
WE ONLY ASK FOR WEEKLY DONATIONS TO THE GUILD

IF THIS GUILDS FOR YOU AND YOU CAN HELP CONTRIBUTE MORE OR OFFER TO HELP BUILD THIS GUILD MORE THEN POST YOU GT AND WE WILL ADD YOU JUST REMEMBER TO HAVE A GUILD SLOT OPEN WHEN WANTING AN INVITE .
Edited by knoxjk on July 18, 2018 2:05PM
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    im in a couple really good guilds right now, but always good to have more options.

Few questions for you
    What is the weekly dues?
    Do you charge for power leveling?
    Are certain things ran on certain days , for example trials on like a mon, or fri?

• knoxjk
    knoxjk
    No weekly due
    And no we don’t charge to power level
    And yes we will once we get more members we will have certain days to where seven days a week we will always have something going on
  • Cresc3ndo
    Cresc3ndo
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would love to join your guild. I am looking for a guild that is looking to grow into something bigger and I would love to offer what I can to help if you will have me.

A few things about me:
    -I am CP 602 and have a geared tank, healer, and Magplar DPS that are ready for trials and I know how to play them. A couple more pieces on each till I'm ready for Vet.

-I have run a large guild before and have been an officer and led raids in other guilds.

-I LOVE to PvP.

-I can currently only really play on weekends as of now.

Again, if you'll have me I'd love to join you and help in any way that I can! My gamertag is: Cresc3ndo
  • knoxjk
    knoxjk
    We would love to have you I will add as soon as I am on I will add
  • knoxjk
    knoxjk
    I have added both of you guys welcome to the guild
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Just tossing ideas out there to new members that want to join and help grow this.

I would say newcomers as soon as we get 10 members, and can open a bank donate like 3k to get a 1 or 2 run trough at skyreach. That right there is a good deal, think people charge avg 5k run.

Lets say the 1st 10 to join and donate maybe 10k has a spot in the upper ranks. We dont need access get money in the bank but other options would be good.

The main guy is on all the time, I see him a lot he did help out with gear for my toon. I am working on a master craft now, and will be able to help out.

The reason i say donate is only because there are some that will join then get what they want and leave. By donating if they do leave then it still helps the guild.

this is just some thoughts, to help this grow. Anyone that wants to join post here or msg the main OP. Also got ideas throw them out here we can keep this post going, and not make new ones.
  • knoxjk
    knoxjk
    Yes so I have things we can do 7 days a week so
    Monday trails / dailies
    Tuesday gear farming/ dailies
    Wednesday trail gear farming / dailies
    Thursday dailies / mat farming or anything els
    Friday power leveling dailies
    Saturday power leveling dailies
    Sunday is fun day with dailies or pvp

Yes we will need donations to help get us Gojng till we get more players to due a weekly charging so we can get a good trader but we all need to start recruiting more players as well I’m in the farming for scale and fang motifs so winner will get both full sets these are 1.2 mill a piece for each full motif set so please strongly encourage to recruit we will be getting a guild house soon we do have a band as well so everyone can communicate to each other I just want to have a big full eso family to where we are always on doing and helping each no matter the level and cp we will respect and help each other out please join us as this guild increases and grows and hopefully can be the number one guild on Xbox one servers also join our band app RISING OLYMPUS it’s open to anyone to join
    Edited by knoxjk on July 10, 2018 6:07PM
  • knoxjk
    knoxjk
    We are at 10 players and growing if you want a fun guild then join this guild
  • snakepit31
    snakepit31
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested in joining your guild. my gamer tag is Mamba31, my toon name is theodophelus.
  • knoxjk
    knoxjk
    I ADDED YOU SNAKEPIT31