The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

invocation target exception when trying to install

hoyle777b14_ESO
Cant run the installer. Keep getting the java error. invocation target exception or what ever. I am on a windows 10 computer and I followed a tutorial and got it installed but it is installed on my desktop. I would like it on the same drive as my other games. How is this not patched?
  • hoyle777b14_ESO
    Cant run the installer. Keep getting the java error. invocation target exception or what ever. I am on a windows 10 computer and I followed a tutorial and got it installed but it is installed on my desktop. I would like it on the same drive as my other games. How is this not patched?

Image of the error

7umu1pnnxlmw.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @hoyle777b14_ESO

There are some troubleshooting suggestions in the thread linked below if you are getting a java fatal application error when running the installer.

Problem with installer

Please let us know if any of the troubleshooting in the thread above resolves your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • hoyle777b14_ESO
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @hoyle777b14_ESO

There are some troubleshooting suggestions in the thread linked below if you are getting a java fatal application error when running the installer.

Problem with installer

Please let us know if any of the troubleshooting in the thread above resolves your issue.

I just want to install it via the installer. I am not tech savy. If I download it off your site or steam I expect it to work. You are selling a product that does not work. This is your responsibility.
  • hoyle777b14_ESO
    HELLO IS ANYBODY GOING TO FIX THIS ***!!!! Man I am going to go on the steam page and bad review this game making sure to tell them to stay away from the official version too. I am reading threads on this from 2017. WHY WONT YOU PATCH THIS ***????
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, at this time we would suggest opening a support ticket to receive further assistance. You can access the support section here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.