The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with installer

Prozmo
Prozmo
Hello i have problem with installer cannot open this, install_eso .. this is ss from this error www76.zippyshare.com/v/78455870/file.html ... idk what do ... i writte almos everywhere and look at googles never see fixed problem .. so help i wanna play tommorow !
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    java.lang.Error: Trampoline must not be defined by the bootstrap classloader
    at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.getTrampolineClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.getTrampoline(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getUI(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.getUI(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JPanel.updateUI(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JPanel.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JRootPane.createGlassPane(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JRootPane.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JFrame.createRootPane(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JFrame.frameInit(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.az(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a0(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
    at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    That link doesnt look like the official downloader link. Are you logging into your Bethesda account page (https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account) and clicking "Download client" on the right-hand side?
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    yes ! right side downloader into this officla site where i registered and put code
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    The error messages are Java runtime error messages.

I would recommend updating Java on your computer, and then trying a different internet browser if that doesn't fix it.

www.java.com
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    im using firefox but what does this have to browser ? this *** ... sorry for *** but im angry ... installer make those thing up ... i just install java from this site what u writte and this *** error shows up again ..! -,-

so what download client in other browser or what ? ;/ im losing hope ... ;/
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 1, 2014 6:09PM
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    After updating Java, I would recommend rebooting.

I would recommend using Chrome, that's what I used to download the file.

The installer itself is an EXE file named "Install_ESO.exe" at about 103MB. Does it let you complete the download, and then blow up when you run that EXE? or are you not even able to download the file?
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    instal esoexe waight 101mb ... idk try redownload and when doesnt help make that on chrome

and offcourse i rebot comp after install this *** ... im downloading clinet on chrome ... lets see

i download clien from here http://elderscrolls-a.akamaihd.net/products/BNA_Launcher/Install_ESO.exe ;/
    Edited by Prozmo on March 30, 2014 10:30PM
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    idk download chrome download clien on chrome .. doesnt help im tired this *** game ... *** ... i go sleeep i have enought this problem i sit on this *** all day ... writte to suport writte on other forums no one can helps ...
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 1, 2014 6:11PM
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    Sorry! Wish I could be of more help. Perhaps run a virus scan for your computer. Avast is free.

I know, the old virus scan cop out. But seriously, if you cant download or launch a single file you may have some kind of operating system problem.
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    ok so i go sleep i full scan my coputer from bugs .. clean and repair logs on ccleaner and look on it tommorow when that doesnt helps or support dont respont thx a lot but i have enought for today ... good night
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 1, 2014 6:14PM
  • Prozmo
    Prozmo
    I found this https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140329162403AAuNy7g but i dont understand what i must to do .. ;/
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    Prozmo wrote: »
    I found this https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140329162403AAuNy7g but i dont understand what i must to do .. ;/

Same problem here.. but that answer refers using Linux as Os...
    I Tried to contact support but no answer yet :neutral_face::neutral_face:
    I saw other posts that ask this. I hope it gets fixed
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    It says to reinstall java from java.com.

Have you done that?
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    What version of java does it say you have, if you click the verify button?

www.java.com/verify
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    hi pgiambal and thanks for replying ,
    I tried to udate my java 7 update 51 64bit, tried to downgrade to java 7 up 45 64 bit, tried to upgrade to beta java 8 64 bit and im trying now w java 8 32 bit even if my windows is 64, im desperate :neutral_face:
    pgiambal wrote: »
    What version of java does it say you have, if you click the verify button?

www.java.com/verify

Edited by dakapo33 on April 1, 2014 12:42AM
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    I'm running 7u45, 64bit.

• dakapo33
    dakapo33
    no problems with that?
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    I would try right clicking and saying run as administrator. Make sure the account you are logged into the PC as is an admin account.
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    in this case I will use revo uninstaller and reinstall jva 7 up 45 64 bit (im using windows 8.1)
    and I will let you know
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    Correct, it worked for me
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    Additional thought, if you have a strict AntiVirus program or spybot running, it may not trust the EXE and prevent it from extracting.
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    Just installed and reboot java 7 up 45 64 bit and still same result.
    I attached the details of the error. No spybot or nothing .. just windows defender.
    Thank you for your help
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    The human readable name of this error is "DockingFrame stack trace error" in Java. Researching.
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    When this error appears, if you go to Windows task manager and click on it there, and then right click and say "go to process" or "go to details" - what exe is throwing the error?
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    Additional thought:
    You can try clearing the java cached files from the Java applet in the Control Panel in Windows
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    Its java itself.. its javaw.exe
    Edited by dakapo33 on April 1, 2014 1:01AM
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    I found additional information on a java developer forum stating that this trampoline error can also mean that a passive (normally acceptable) exception was caught incorrectly and passed up as throwable, when it shouldn't have been.

so... we don't know the actual cause of the error message.

They surmise this issue should be fixed in Java 8. Might be worth it again to try to get Java 8 to install.
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    :neutral_face: well I ll try again downloading java 8 but was still doing the same error...idk! anyhow I have the java control panel but I coudnt see anthing whre I could clean the cached files
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    Back w java 8 ! no result :(
  • dakapo33
    dakapo33
    well for everybody that had the same problem I kinda found a way to fix it! just use 7zip and unzip the file Install_ESO-- installer data disk 1 instdata resource1
    $IA_PROJECT_DIR$ src_path launcher and then start Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe it should work :)