The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Suggestion: Level 50 Token, Guild Line Token

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soella wrote: »
    Please don't mix up MOBA and MMO.

You don't like leveling and watching your character grow? I have two news for you: bad one - MMO is not your cup of tea, but good one - there are a few pretty good games where you don't need to level. Go play them and don't spoil MMO lovers their game.

Why would this spoil their game? Are they forced to use it?
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good idea
    will roll a lot of money in the purses at ESO

anyway I like it, atm grinding a new toon in NA server
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Just No!, Honestly i started in November of 2017 and within 3 months I had 7 lvl 50s, Just do the quests pacing yourself the first time around and then just run through it the next.

The game is definitely not pay to win, its pay to get housing items, clothing (not gear), name changes etc. Nobody pays to hit a higher level or gain more strength for pvp.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow some people should just be banned from making threads as they come up with hair brained ideas and this is one of them, no this shouldn't be implemented
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no valid arguments why this shouldnt be implemented. "You are supposed to do the quests" guess what. I already did them. Would be endless boring to do everything again. Why not skip it cause i already did them?

When i create a character the game ask me to skip the Tutorial cause i already did it. Why not with the Rest of it? Want to skip undaunted cause you already did it? Yes. Want to skip mages Guild cause you already did it? Yes. Want to skip fighters Guild cause you already did it? Yes. Want to skip psijic cause you already did it? Yes. Want to jump to level 50 cause you have already 14 chars ans Level 50? Yes ffs.

If we get this in crown store, tell me exactly how your gaming experience would get hurt by it when other players would buy them.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may get a max lvl character but you /still/ gotta get the skill points for all your passives and weapon skills! Muahahahaha the grind will never end, NEVER!

tenor.gif?itemid=5632048
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    If you have 13 characters and you dont want to level another one just respec one. You can change almost everything else with a token so there is no need for a template.

Can i respect class? Can i respect Alliance? No.
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    Why do I have to repeat myself every few month?

No.

... and in a few month its still: No.

Please stop asking.

;)

edit: you will find plenty of reasons in all the older threads. Please use the forum search function.

Still no valid reason not to get a Level 50 Token or Guild Line Token. Give me one solid reason not to have this kind of token. Just one that i cant proof wrong or BS. I am waiting.

Give a valid reason to have one apart from the I'm too lazy to put the effort In as that is the only reason I can see for this , wont be any point to do any content at this rate ! Just be a token and hey presto, here's a suggestion spend more time on the game levelling up than trying to post suggestions that aren't needed
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have 13 characters and you dont want to level another one just respec one. You can change almost everything else with a token so there is no need for a template.

No.

Please stop asking.

;)

edit: you will find plenty of reasons in all the older threads. Please use the forum search function.

Still no valid reason not to get a Level 50 Token or Guild Line Token. Give me one solid reason not to have this kind of token. Just one that i cant proof wrong or BS. I am waiting.

Give a valid reason to have one apart from the I'm too lazy to put the effort In as that is the only reason I can see for this , wont be any point to do any content at this rate ! Just be a token and hey presto, here's a suggestion spend more time on the game levelling up than trying to post suggestions that aren't needed

Its not only i am too lazy. Its just boring and takes a lot of time. And i would rather spend my time in this game doing things that i enjoy instead of 30+ hours of boring grind.

And again, how would this token hurt your game experience? No one forced you to buy it. Tell me, i am really intrestet in it.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of reasons not to introduce this, all through this thread. You are just choosing to ignore them because you don't want to do something / save time. Sadly that's often the way on this forum.

Following that thought process why not let us buy max level crafting as decon is dull, or buy vMA weapons as you don't fancy solo trials, or buy 1 million gold as trading is dull, or buy AP as you don't like PvP but you want regional bags. The list could become endless I'm afraid. Without a ton of caveats to cover the use / misuse of it it would go down a slippery slope.

I get what you are saying, but for your problem in this instance a one time alliance switch token would be more apt and have less wider implications. Again tho which huge caveats as alliance switching is already a big enough issue in campaign..
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No.

Please stop asking.

;)

Its not only i am too lazy. Its just boring and takes a lot of time. And i would rather spend my time in this game doing things that i enjoy instead of 30+ hours of boring grind.

And again, how would this token hurt your game experience? No one forced you to buy it. Tell me, i am really intrestet in it.

Because it's far easier now to level up than it was , don't like that people just want the quick and easy route to everything and I know there is things in here that people call p2w ie dlc etc , but we all still have to put the effort In to level that toon so because you have some disposable income you want to be able to bypass that mechanic, so all those that can't afford too go that avenue you want an advantage over
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do i get an advantage over someone who levels a character the old way? I am just faster .

And its not like buying vma weapons or trial gear from crown Store. Its just a token that will allow players who dont have 8 hours per day to skip the timeconsuming boring grind, they already did a few times, and enjoy the game when they can spare some time to play it. Whats so bad about it? I dont get it.

So again, whats so bad about this? How would this effect others players game experience in a Bad way when some players buy this token? Still no answer to this.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where do i get an advantage over someone who levels a character the old way? I am just faster .

And its not like buying vma weapons or trial gear from crown Store. Its just a token that will allow players who dont have 8 hours per day to skip the timeconsuming boring grind, they already did a few times, and enjoy the game when they can spare some time to play it. Whats so bad about it? I dont get it.

So again, whats so bad about this? How would this effect others players game experience in a Bad way when some players buy this token? Still no answer to this.

Don't need to put in 8 hours a day all we are doing is going round and round as all I see is I'm too lazy to put some effort into the game
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't need to put in 8 hours a day all we are doing is going round and round as all I see is I'm too lazy to put some effort into the game

Ignored 90% of my Post. Have +1 awesome.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be P2W
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And you seem to ignore anyone's post that doesn't agree in any way to your thinking ! So you too have a awesome
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    That would be P2W

Some people already mentioned this but i dont see the p2w point here. Can you explain this any further?

And you seem to ignore anyone's post that doesn't agree in any way to your thinking ! So you too have a awesome

Actually i try to discuss every point mentioned here and you just pick what you want here.

So simple question for you: In what type of way would this Token have a Bad effeckt on your gaming experience when other players that you dont even know would buy it?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know what zos just give it to him fed up with the care bears and lazy sods on here that want everything easy and just giving to them , put I do believe that this should come at a price of 150 Euros ! That's a fair price for as you said to skip the time consuming boring grind , and that way they might be able to use that money to sort the things that actually are needed in game
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what zos just give it to him fed up with the care bears and lazy sods on here that want everything easy and just giving to them , put I do believe that this should come at a price of 150 Euros ! That's a fair price for as you said to skip the time consuming boring grind , and that way they might be able to use that money to sort the things that actually are needed in game

Still not answerd my question. And you say i am ignoring all the posts?

Also you can buy vampirism and werewolf skilline directly from crownstore so you can skip the Quest you know? Why are you not complaining about this?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I said going round and round I'm not going to see you point of view as I've not seen a valid reason for it as your just blinkered to your point of view, as for vamp and werewolf I think they were put in their as people at the time were struggling to either get infected in the zones or find people to bite them , I doubt anyone use's them now, I can't be bothered to spend another second going *** for Tat on a thread that really isn't needed as it will dumb the game even more , as I said let for put it in but make it costly , as you said to skip the time consuming grind as your gaming time is precious so surely any cost would be worth it
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So glad you said these two things, as people have been saying this would be P2W, and you don't know why. Well, these two statements are why it's pay to win.

So, you want to respec your Alliance, this is so you can quickly join the alliance that is on top to reap those benefits that is P2W. Besides, you could roll a character originally in any of the alliances, so no need for your Template there. Same with Classes, you just want to be able to roll into any class that is favored for balance. Again, P2W. And, you can roll any of all 5 classes to start with. If you can't make your Class choice work, that is on you anyway. And, the classes are more balanced than you think, you would know this if you fully explored the classes you are playing.

So, you not picking different alliances and you not picking different classes, do not state a reason as to why you should be handed these on a platter just because you don't want to to put in the effort. To put this back on you even more, you have not given one valid reason as to why you should be a special player that does not have to put in the effort to level a character you want.

Further, you really expect us to believe you have not rolled characters in other classes and or alliances when you already have 13? If you rolled 13 characters all in one class or alliance, that is on you.

You really need to go play a MOBA if you want pre-formed characters that you don't develop or level.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So glad you said these two things, as people have been saying this would be P2W, and you don't know why. Well, these two statements are why it's pay to win.

So, you want to respec your Alliance, this is so you can quickly join the alliance that is on top to reap those benefits that is P2W. Besides, you could roll a character originally in any of the alliances, so no need for your Template there. Same with Classes, you just want to be able to roll into any class that is favored for balance. Again, P2W. And, you can roll any of all 5 classes to start with. If you can't make your Class choice work, that is on you anyway. And, the classes are more balanced than you think, you would know this if you fully explored the classes you are playing.

So, you not picking different alliances and you not picking different classes, do not state a reason as to why you should be handed these on a platter just because you don't want to to put in the effort. To put this back on you even more, you have not given one valid reason as to why you should be a special player that does not have to put in the effort to level a character you want.

Further, you really expect us to believe you have not rolled characters in other classes and or alliances when you already have 13? If you rolled 13 characters all in one class or alliance, that is on you.

You really need to go play a MOBA if you want pre-formed characters that you don't develop or level.

Drop the Mic!!!!
    You get a awesome
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You put a lot of things there that you just dont know and assumed from what?
    I dont want to hopp from Alliance to Alliance. I dont care campaign. I just want to enjoy the game with my friends wich are spread around the Alliances.

I have in depth understanding of every class magicka/stamina and play them in a top tier pvp Level. What statement of myself gave you the feeling that i dont know That the classes are balanced and i only want to stay with the meta?

This is just not true. I just like to play all classes cause i enjoy all of them cause they all offer a different playstyle.

I will give you more Information. I startet this game in AD side . Doing quests, daylies, clearing map. Enjoying the pve side of this game for more then a year. I leveled some characters, like sorc dk, teamplar and NB. Then i startet to play pvp on Ad side ofc. I meet ppl we became friends and i played a lot. I also became friend with players from DC side. My AD friends enjoyed the zerg playstyle in this game while i was more focused on smal groups and some chilled gameplay instead of someone screaming Proxy 3 2 1.

Thats what my blue friends did. So i wanted to play with them. Starting to level all the classes i had on AD side on DC side. And it was boring. Doing all the things i already did over and over again. Hours i spend on this. I had a really hard time doing this. Now i want to play magickaNB in DC side. I already have a magickaNB in Ad side. And now i need to grind to lvl 50, mages Guild, fighters Guild, undaunted and psijic. I dont even want to Start cause it would mean hours of boring content for me that i already did plenty of times. That just kills the fun for me. I get frustrated, i want to play magblade on blue side but for this i need to do 30+ hours of grind where i wont enjoy the game. This token would save me a lot of time and i would enjoy the time i spend in this game instead of boring grind.

I know a lot of players that think same about this. What is so bad about it and p2w?
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    All welcome the death of the game.
  • Olav_the_Stout
    Olav_the_Stout
    ✭✭✭
    An alliance change token would be nice for this, that way you can go pvp with your friends without making a new character. I don't know how that would muck up Cadwell's Silver & Gold though.
    PS5 - Olaf the Stout - Templar Healer PVE
    PC - Olav the Stout - Templar Healer PVE
  • Aarlur
    Aarlur
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a token which would play the game for me. It takes a lot of time, you know!

Honestly? Worst idea ever. If you dont want level up, the dont start a new character. If you want something than work for it. If people could just buy it, than whats the point to play? Many old players would choose this option, and many new players as well. So there would not be enough players in zones, so the newbies, whoes dont want to/cant pay for it could not team up anybody, so they would leave the game. This would lead to the death of the game.
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was your choice to make 14 characters, no? And you don't want to have to actually play the game to level them now?

Just when you thought you've seen it all...
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    This is a mechanism for instant leveling in WoW and SWTOR. I guess they think that will happen in this game. Unfortunately, I don't think they will ever do that because it will be difficult to play a class starting at lvl50 without knowing the skills unless you are rolling the same class/race.
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one would be all for it, sense no one actually realizes levels 1 to 50 is the intro into the game for new players, the entire grind for 1 to 50 is the demo because you have another 750 levels to go. Just becuz your level 50 doesnt mean you know how to play the game, what's wrong with learning at level 50? New people to the game beyond level 50 and even cp200 still dont know how to play it. At this point in the game level 1 to 50 is equivalent as level 1 to 10 was in 2014 in ESO. Its not pay to win, as even if you are level 50 in 1 minute how is that gonna make you automatically win? Its stupid and I bet the people that say this is a stupid idea complain the entire time with their friends leveling up another toon to 50, I cant stand people who dont even look at this from a logical view point and toss out reasons that border on the imbecilic.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    They could offer an option to max a skill line you have already completed (Or level to 50 skipping level up rewards.) on another character for say 500cp, then it's cp lv grind vs skill lv grind and it shouldn't be instant completion that way as the cp cap would limit how often and the cp points available dropping and resetting cp bonuses would also be an effective deterrent, but still make it a viable option none the less.

Just my 2 gold on the subject.
    Edited by Coolio_Wolfus on July 1, 2018 12:07PM
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello OP,

I support your question. Yes let us be able to buy boosts. I would suggest that one would have one lvl 50 sorc, to be able to buy a lvl 50 sorc. Same with the skills. You need to have maxed it out once to be able to buy it.

Some people have little time and more money.
    Some people have more time and little money.

I am confident they will add it one day.

Wow has it and it still lives.....

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.