Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much gold cost improve Jewelry to epic and legendary?

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arent Chromium plates about 75k a piece? and then you need 8 to gold out one piece of jewelry?

so its millions lol. .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    swippy wrote: »
    4 x Zircon Plating = 84-88k

So for 3 pieces to epic you are looking at over 250k. PC EU that is. I don't expect the prices to go (much) lower soon.

You don't want to know the price to make even one piece legendary ;)

250k ???????????????????? I'm a casual player how to hell im going to get that money if my wife let me play only 2 days in the week?????!!!!!

now there's a L2P issue if i've ever seen one.

Maybe, i just play 2 days in the week, of course there are many things and don't know and many others i can't afford, like spend the only days i have in grinding like a tard.

To be honest, you would not benefit much from having gold or even purple jewelry. People that play casually like you just need sets. The reason to have gold jewelry is to get that extra 1-2%ore stats, that mean killing a trial boss that has 90,000,000 health faster, taking you average DPS in vet trials that has ~50k DPS do that 1-2% more, ie 500-1000 more DPS, taking a fight that would be 10 minutes to 9:30 seconds.

in fact you would not benefit from having jewelry at all, it is all just illusion. most people are not meant to use jewelry.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The process of leveling JC has earned me a lot of mats.

I'm also saving the vast majority of raw JC mats to be refined once maxed.

The absolutely best idea I can think of is playing BGs and deconning Knightslayer or Vanguard jewelry from the leaderboard rewards
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lihentian wrote: »
    swippy wrote: »
    4 x Zircon Plating = 84-88k

So for 3 pieces to epic you are looking at over 250k. PC EU that is. I don't expect the prices to go (much) lower soon.

You don't want to know the price to make even one piece legendary ;)

250k ???????????????????? I'm a casual player how to hell im going to get that money if my wife let me play only 2 days in the week?????!!!!!

now there's a L2P issue if i've ever seen one.

Maybe, i just play 2 days in the week, of course there are many things and don't know and many others i can't afford, like spend the only days i have in grinding like a tard.

To be honest, you would not benefit much from having gold or even purple jewelry. People that play casually like you just need sets. The reason to have gold jewelry is to get that extra 1-2%ore stats, that mean killing a trial boss that has 90,000,000 health faster, taking you average DPS in vet trials that has ~50k DPS do that 1-2% more, ie 500-1000 more DPS, taking a fight that would be 10 minutes to 9:30 seconds.

in fact you would not benefit from having jewelry at all, it is all just illusion. most people are not meant to use jewelry.

k
    Options