The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would love to join a guild!

rlee20137
rlee20137
Soul Shriven
Hello Everyone!

I am currently very new to this forum. I have loved RPG's since I was young, but not long into college I really got out of touch with video games. I began focusing so much on education and work that I really stopped playing altogether. Now that I'm a graduate and got an X-Box though, I decided to get Elder Scrolls. I am currently very new to the game. I began playing about 5 days ago. My character right now is only level 8. A lot of the quests I'm trying to complete are getting difficult without help from others. In some ways, I would love for someone to help me out with completing more quests, but I would also like to join a guild. I specifically want to join a free guild. So, if anyone on here who actively plays could help me out a bit and really get me acquainted with this game, I'd really appreciate it! My gamer tag is: Riirii20137

Thanks in advance for support and help.
  • WalksWithinAsh
    Hey there! My guild just started recruiting new members, and we are friendly to new players! W are small with 32 players, but are expanding! IF you are interested, my gamertag is "The Marine708", so feel free to message me we would love to have you. My guilds name is, "SleepingKnights"
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Fairy Tail Guild would love to have you. My gt is Daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • rlee20137
    rlee20137
    Soul Shriven
    Added you and sent a message. Please add me to the SleepingKnights Guild!

Thanks!
  • didymaow
    didymaow
    Hey there!

My Guild Wolves of Shadows is looking for new members and we are friendly! Gimme a buzz on Xbox GT is didymaow. We also use the LINE app on our phones it’s free and it helps us keep in touch. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Edited by didymaow on June 21, 2018 1:22AM