The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Server timeout cannot connect.

XIIICaesar
XIIICaesar
✭✭✭
Title says it all. PC NA Server. Steam account. Cant login due to a server timeout error. Now I cant login to get the bonus crown crate. That is some complete and utter bullcrap.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, me too. what's goin on?
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    okay, I've not been able to get on all day. Why can't the console lot get the crappy server for once?
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since there are already other threads open on this topic, we have decided to close this one. Please feel free to continue the conversation and read the official updates to the situation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.