The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting: Landy Research Group

Pmaurk
Pmaurk
I'm interested in starting a guild focused on researching traits. I'm about 2 weeks into the game and it seems like researching is an arduous task that I would like to simplify with like-minded individuals.

The concept: An exclusive active group of about 100 interested in taking the time to build a community focused on advancing research. The guild will grow as members donate, sell, and trade items with researchable traits. All transactions are expected to be done within the community.

Donations are made to the guild bank. Traits on items that you've already researched may be needed by someone else in the guild. Please ONLY deposit items you are willing to DONATE. Members may access the guild bank and all it's items by paying 5000/wk. This rank (Practitioner) is expected to assist in advancing the community with required donation deposits. Practitioners in turn have an easier path towards complete research. Abusing donations will not be tolerated. You're expected to take what you need and I will address any issues as they come. Discussion on this thread is welcome.

All dues collected to go towards purchasing a guild house and all items requested by the community.

I literally just made this guild tonight. If you're interested in joining leave your tag here. I'm interested to see where this goes. I'll be researching regardless so this can only make things a little easier towards that goal. I guess we can trade in chat until we have enough people to get a trader and a bank. Still thinking of anything I may have missed. Input welcome!