The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Top Tier pvper killing everyone in cyrodill with light attacks

• Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Can you please also link the video where he exposed me? :lol:

I mean this is exactly what is wrong with this game, the majority of players killed in these videos are top players with >4 year experience who have shown deep understanding of their classes, situational awareness and flawless gameplay yet a bad, light attack spamming tryhard can kill each one of them ( some with the help of the all mighty AD blob and intresting useage of snipping tools ) just by slotting 2 sets with no single bit of skill.

This view is just ignorant and short sighted. The build excels at killing one spec and nothing else.

The build it is geared to kill is extremely powerful in virtually every other situation.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    This is a shame, really.

Light attacking good players(for the most) to death, with no counterplay avaiable is something that shouldn't be in the game.

Seriously ZoS, why you don't make this set actually breaking shields and not by passing them ? Maybe like a shield
    BREAKER

I just want to leave this game when I see shieldbreaker still in the game and when I see sload entering in the non sense ring.

How can I trust in balance, in you ZoS when people just need light attack to kill really good players ?

he did not kill by light attacks.
    if watch the video closely, you'll see that he was killing with skills and only adding in light attacks occasionally.

He can literally hit 4k+ oblivion damage each second with a combination of Torug's + Infused trait with oblivion enchant + Shieldbreaker sets. All of this can be procced with light attacks alone. Doesnt matter if he uses his ultimate now and then.

Edited by Ankael07 on June 18, 2018 2:31AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    what about sorc overload ganks? they are light attacks and the can 1 shot.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »

Yeah that’s a problem too. Easier to see coming but still an issue.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »
    amir412 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKUKBy7_uk

His videos sums up exactly whats wrong with this game and this **** community, i died abit watching this.

Excellent video, harvested a huge amount of salt by killing a bunch of scrubs who wasted enough of their lives to get GW.

Thank you, makes me want to pick up a set of shield breaker and polish my balls...

Well... Grand warlord is pretty common due to the AP buffs, events, and BGs.

It's not really a good tell anymore
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKUKBy7_uk

His videos sums up exactly whats wrong with this game and this **** community, i died abit watching this.

Excellent video, harvested a huge amount of salt by killing a bunch of scrubs who wasted enough of their lives to get GW.

Thank you, makes me want to pick up a set of shield breaker and polish my balls...

Well... Grand warlord is pretty common due to the AP buffs, events, and BGs.

It's not really a good tell anymore

I prefer to set my title to volunteer to trick people.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top tier :D
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Lol i love the.video and love all the crying on this thread. He was right about all his commentary. Hilarious these so called "great/skilled players" exposed never learned to counter this build.

Nothing wrong with any of this playstyle and glad it's working as intended.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a bit excessive, even though I think the occasional Tbag is deserved. Idk know that player but they looked somewhat skilled, just looks like their sick of getting zerged down and went on a rampage. Who knows. Or maybe theyre just an ***. But I can definitely understand the absolute disgust with getting zerged down.

One question, wtf was that first player trying to throw down mines while being ganked. A dodge roll into shields around the rock seems more appropriate. Might not have mattered but trying to toss down mines while being hit from stealth seems stupid.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 18, 2018 4:10AM
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    Lol i love the.video and love all the crying on this thread. He was right about all his commentary. Hilarious these so called "great/skilled players" exposed never learned to counter this build.

Fanboy Defense Force inc.

This is the very definition of everything wrong in this game. Sets did all the works for him. Instead of him working to kill. Something like this is hardly a video worthy content in other games. But this game? Apparently it is a bragging right giving content for people who otherwise would get destroyed if these were not as imbalanced as is.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Thats a bit excessive, even though I think the occasional Tbag is deserved. Idk know that player but they looked somewhat skilled, just looks like their sick of getting zerged down and went on a rampage. Who knows. Or maybe theyre just an ***. But I can definitely understand the absolute disgust with getting zerged down.

One question, wtf was that first player trying to throw down mines while being ganked. A dodge roll into shields around the rock seems more appropriate. Might not have mattered but trying to toss down mines while being hit from stealth seems stupid.

When u take 4k+ oblivion dmg every second im pretty sure u'll make mistakes aswell.
    Fanboy Defense Force inc.

This is the very definition of everything wrong in this game. Sets did all the works for him. Instead of him working to kill. Something like this is hardly a video worthy content in other games. But this game? Apparently it is a bragging right giving content for people who otherwise would get destroyed if these were not as imbalanced as is.

Actually i have no idea what i was thinking sharing this vid, i keep forgetting how rotten this community is.
    Edited by amir412 on June 18, 2018 5:29AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Can you please also link the video where he exposed me? :lol:

I mean this is exactly what is wrong with this game, the majority of players killed in these videos are top players with >4 year experience who have shown deep understanding of their classes, situational awareness and flawless gameplay yet a bad, light attack spamming tryhard can kill each one of them ( some with the help of the all mighty AD blob and intresting useage of snipping tools ) just by slotting 2 sets with no single bit of skill.

This view is just ignorant and short sighted. The build excels at killing one spec and nothing else.

The build it is geared to kill is extremely powerful in virtually every other situation.

huh?
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »

also bad, doesn't justify this
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »

Learn to counter this build = play a StamWarden
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^ was the title, but in the video presentation he was not killing people by light attacks alone, he was using all kinds of other skills as well.

Skip to 2:10 where he killed derra. One of the best sorcs out there. What damage skill he used beside light attack? Mark?

You are just a troll. Omg pls zeni ban this guy.

Also the creator of this video should get banned for harrasment and shaming. Calling everyone a piece of *** and stuff. The Community in this game is so toxic its crazy
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »

^ was the title, but in the video presentation he was not killing people by light attacks alone, he was using all kinds of other skills as well.

Skip to 2:10 where he killed derra. One of the best sorcs out there. What damage skill he used beside light attack? Mark?

You are just a troll. Omg pls zeni ban this guy.

Also the creator of this video should get banned for harrasment and shaming. Calling everyone a piece of *** and stuff. The Community in this game is so toxic its crazy

Anyways i have no idea how this guy is not banned yet, he legit dedicated a youtube channel as a salt mine, "exposing" the true skilled players in EU.

edit @Gnozo
    Its drah not derra, cant compare between the 2 xD
    Edited by amir412 on June 18, 2018 7:52AM

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was only watching on smartphone and only saw a short name with D at the beginning. :smiley:
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In b4 lock
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso pvp at its finest lol
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the best showcase of why I'm not pvping anymore, 0 skill required whatsoever.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easiest counter, bring a stamplar friend. See how that shieldbreaker helps against a really good bleed build.

The only problem I see is all of the toxic garbage in the video, especially the name calling. Take your kill, tea bag if you must. Move on. It would have been great if not for that.
    Edited by Minalan on June 18, 2018 9:20AM
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be no mechanic that allows high damage simply by left clicking.

I feel sorry for that player.
    So much salt and hatred, so much time wasted editing a video that does nothing but expose how immature and insecure they are.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the egos in this thread lmao
    PS4 NA DC
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t call that style of play „top tier“.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sense a ZS Tbag movie in the making :P
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I wouldn’t call that style of play „top tier“.

Sarcasm...

• raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet this guy has alot of friends.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the people praising him in this thread.

Multiple clips of him 2v1ing someone or heavy incapping an unshieled, unaware sorc. Teabags afterwards.

Is this supposed to be impressive?
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    I don't get the people praising him in this thread.

Multiple clips of him 2v1ing someone or heavy incapping an unshieled, unaware sorc. Teabags afterwards.

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Nope.
    its freaking sad that skilled players not being rewarded in this game, unliked other games out there.

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually no, indi at least know some basics of the game and also knows that There are no valid counters for magsorcs to shieldbreaker and Oblivion torugs.