The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Top Tier pvper killing everyone in cyrodill with light attacks

amir412
amir412
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKUKBy7_uk

His videos sums up exactly whats wrong with this game and this **** community, i died abit watching this.
Edited by amir412 on June 17, 2018 7:36PM
PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
"..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »

His videos sums up exactly whats wrong with this game and this **** community, i died abit watching this.

Cloak and NBs being OP? I agree

Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cloak and NBs being OP? I agree

Watch again, i ment shield breaker.

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shieldbreaker with infused oblivion enchant on weapon. Lets add sloads now too and his sorchunting days are not exactly coming to an end. But this sadly is how zos do things. Give itemization 90% of the power so most players dont have to l2p.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you please also link the video where he exposed me? :lol:

I mean this is exactly what is wrong with this game, the majority of players killed in these videos are top players with >4 year experience who have shown deep understanding of their classes, situational awareness and flawless gameplay yet a bad, light attack spamming tryhard can kill each one of them ( some with the help of the all mighty AD blob and intresting useage of snipping tools ) just by slotting 2 sets with no single bit of skill.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a big problem. ESO dose not reward skilled pvpers. in fact it punishes them by raising the floor and lowering the ceiling to a point where anyone can turn up and do this.

ive also never seen a respectable pvper running those crappy over compensating builds before either, its always some toxic whispering running away sod.

edit - that video is a contradiction to its-self as well :s hes calling out people for being a ganker while going round ganking people.

Edited by Starlight_Knight on June 17, 2018 8:59PM
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a nice and elegant chap ...

The teabagging is so classy.

Keep on like this ...

Edited by Vanzen on June 17, 2018 9:11PM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

I mean this is exactly what is wrong with this game, the majority of players killed in these videos are top players with >4 year experience who have shown deep understanding of their classes, situational awareness and flawless gameplay yet a bad, light attack spamming tryhard can kill each one of them ( some with the help of the all mighty AD blob and intresting useage of snipping tools ) just by slotting 2 sets with no single bit of skill.

It's beyond me that those names got killed by this dude.
    This is a big problem. ESO dose not reward skilled pvpers. in fact it punishes them by raising the floor and lowering the ceiling to a point where anyone can turn up and do this.

ive also never seen a respectable pvper running those crappy over compensating builds before either, its always some toxic whispering running away sod.

edit - that video is a contradiction to its-self as well :s hes calling out people for being a ganker while going round ganking people.

Facts.

• Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Guy in the video is clearly a jerk, with all teabagging he does. And torugs/shieldbreaker is a cheesy AF sorc counter build.

That said, the guy in the video is a skilled pvper imo. For example, at 55 seconds he jumps down an incline just before the meteor hits him so he can maintain his forward movement while blocking, that's a advanced maneuver. Even if the sets are maximum cheese, this guy knows what he's doing.

Sometimes dislikable people are good at video games.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Guy in the video is clearly a jerk, with all teabagging he does. And torugs/shieldbreaker is a cheesy AF sorc counter build.

That said, the guy in the video is a skilled pvper imo. For example, at 55 seconds he jumps down an incline just before the meteor hits him so he can maintain his forward movement while blocking, that's a advanced maneuver. Even if the sets are maximum cheese, this guy knows what he's doing.

He use rally not FW. Why there are not other classes in his vids, DKs? tempalrs? wardens?
    For me, a skilled player got a build that can counter most classes, running mark + shield breaker and showing clips of u killing nbs and sorcs are not even close to be called a "skilled player"

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yet he isn't a good Player, everytime he tries to Play a non cheese build and zergsurfs he get's rekt in 2 seconds.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's beyond me that those names got killed by this dude.

Facts.

well not he killed them, his sets did. He tried to Play a non cheese build when summerset launched, guess who switched back in 2 days because he couldn't do *** :trollface:
  • Altercator
    Altercator
    ✭✭✭
    Good video!
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video is dumb, but i like the quality

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing he exposed in this video is how terrible he is
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love shield breaker (never used it) because I love how sorcs get all flustered and panic when their bubbles don't work, so funny to watch.

that said his FTC bar colors were horrible, health is red, stam is green, magicka is blue, we all know this, its not hard.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Mudguard
    Mudguard
    ✭✭
    #NerfSorc
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this is a parody or not but it's pretty funny imho
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Tier pvper killing everyone in cyrodill with light attacks

^ was the title, but in the video presentation he was not killing people by light attacks alone, he was using all kinds of other skills as well.
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKUKBy7_uk

Good Game :#
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what I find most hillarious is how theres no clips of me sloading him to death on my 712 toon :D Not once but according to my killscore 12 times versus his 2 times.
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can lighten up just a lil, it's a pretty funny video--egos, cheese builds and tea bagging uproar aside
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on June 18, 2018 12:07AM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean he is pretty good.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a shame, really.

Light attacking good players(for the most) to death, with no counterplay avaiable is something that shouldn't be in the game.

Seriously ZoS, why you don't make this set actually breaking shields and not by passing them ? Maybe like a shield
    BREAKER

I just want to leave this game when I see shieldbreaker still in the game and when I see sload entering in the non sense ring.

How can I trust in balance, in you ZoS when people just need light attack to kill really good players ?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    This is a shame, really.

Light attacking good players(for the most) to death, with no counterplay avaiable is something that shouldn't be in the game.

Seriously ZoS, why you don't make this set actually breaking shields and not by passing them ? Maybe like a shield
    BREAKER

I just want to leave this game when I see shieldbreaker still in the game and when I see sload entering in the non sense ring.

How can I trust in balance, in you ZoS when people just need light attack to kill really good players ?

he did not kill by light attacks.
    if watch the video closely, you'll see that he was killing with skills and only adding in light attacks occasionally.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He use rally not FW. Why there are not other classes in his vids, DKs? tempalrs? wardens?
    For me, a skilled player got a build that can counter most classes, running mark + shield breaker and showing clips of u killing nbs and sorcs are not even close to be called a "skilled player"

Wrong kind of momentum lol
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That player is very salty . Who made them so spiteful ?
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol hilarious vid.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the end game. The end game pvp is this. 'Impressive' /s
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel