The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Dis-META] 20k+ solo (no cheese) DPS build for disabled players

troomar
troomar
✭✭✭✭
This build tries to achieve the best DPS with the easiest way to help everyone who is not able to perform full rotation (or any rotation).
I call this Dis-META as a meta for disabled players, aka Disabled META.
Solo 20k DPS with absolutely no cheese (= trials viable), which will result to 30k+ DPS in full buff

Pros:
- Generally requires only 1 hand with 1 finger to play (with special setup on your device to move your character around). More fingers are recommended though.
- No bar swap, no skills, super easy-to-get equipment
- Enough DPS to run even veteran dungeons to some degree (depends on your disability, some dungeons require intensive movement due to mechanics)
Cons:
- Bow light attack spammers are usually seen as bad players with low DPS (which is often true), and while this build gives you enough DPS, you still can be kicked
from PuGs for that
- Inefficient for aoe. Unfortunately, there is no way to get aoe with just the light attack of the bow. But don't worry, Advanced build (if you can use it) fixes this, see more below.

Class: Sorcerer
With minor adjustments, you can use this build with every class. I like sorcerers generally, because they provide nice self heal options if you can use these skills.

Race: Redguard or Khajiit.
Other races are DPS loss, you can use them if you don't mind. I, for example, use Bosmer (which is completely useless except cuteness)

Mundus: Lover.
Since Summerset, Lover has been used even in trials and replaced Warrior for the best DPS setup.

Food Max Health + Max Stamina
We don't need Stamina Regeneration for this build, so always use this food.

Potions, Poisons: None
Check the advanced version of this build, if you can and want to use potions (which results in more DPS)

Equipment
Chest + Legs + Hand + Waist + Feet - Arms of Relequen, Divines, Max Stamina
Necklace + Rings - Dreugr King Slayer, Weapon Damage, Robust
Head + Shoulders - Molag Kena monster set
Bow - Dreugr King Slayer, Infused, Weapon Damage
Arms of Relequen
You can get this set from normal Cloud Rest trial (Summerset). This is an easy trial, PuGs run it without problems. You can acquire full set with just few runs.
This set alone gives you around 6k DPS from the 5th bonus, plus additional bonuses for 2nd-4th piece.

Dreugr King Slayer
You can get it from normal Fungal Grotto 1 dungeon. It's the easiest dungeon in the game. This is a heavy set, so we need to wear it as jewelries + weapon. Although it's heavy set, it's a full DPS set, all bonuses boost our DPS and 5th bonus gives us Major Brutality. We use this set primarily for the 5th bonus.

For the bow, the best DPS result (and easiest) is to use Infused weapon with Weapon damage enchantment.

Molag Kena
This set is hard to get. You can get shoulders from the middle Undaunted reward box. Head part can be acquired from veteran White Gold Tower. Try to ask your guildies or friends to run this dungeon, or you can try your luck with PuG. If you can't get this set for whatever reason, you can replace it with Sellistrix (veteran Arx Corinium) or Slimecraw (veteran Wayrest Sewers I). Both of them are easy dungeons. DPS will be probably lower, but for example Slimecraw will give you Minor Berserk, so you don't have to rely on the healer for this buff (not trial viable).

Skills
vtYfYx5.png
We will put skills on our bar, but we won't ever use them. They will stay there just to get the passive bonuses they provide. If you can and want to use both hands, check the advanced version of this build.

From left to right: Expert Hunter, Circle of Protection, Silver Bolts, Trap Beast (Fighters Guild), Bound Armaments (Deadric Summoning)

Passives you need
Energized, Implosion, Expert Mage (Storm Calling)
All from Bow, Medium, Undaunted, Racial
Slayer, Banish the Wicked (Fighters Guild)

Champion points
Generally, only the blue trees are important for us, but I'm listing all Champion points I used in this build.

The Lady: Thick Skinned 61, Hardy 64, Elemental Defender 64
The Steed: Ironclad 61
The Ritual: Piercing 30
The Atronach: Physical Weapon Expert 84, Master-at-Arms 81, Mighty 55
The Shadow: Shadow Ward 39, Mooncalf 75, Tenacity 75, Warlord 61

How to play
The only attack skill we will ever use is the light attack of the bow. One button on your mouse (or device you use). The faster you can press this button, the more DPS you get.
Of course, there is a speed limit, so you don't need to push it that fast.

Trash mobs
While the build is not optimized for aoe, remember you can stack the effect of Arms of Relequen on more mobs, so if there are more mobs around, try to switch your target often.
Other than that, there is nothing you can do.

Boss fights
This is where you will shine. Keep your distance from the boss (but be still somewhere near your team mates) a shoot him with the bow. All your gear, enchantments and passives from skills will
be triggered automatically. 20k DPS guaranteed (probably more if you have a tank and a healer in the party).

Advanced version
If the Dis-META is too boring for you or you want more than 20k DPS, I also prepared advanced version.

Pros:
- Still super easy to play
- More DPS than 95% of other ppl in PuGs
- No bar swap
- Better aoe
Cons:
- Much harder to get the gear, bonuses are not automatic anymore, you have to actively activate them
- Requires 1 hand and 3 fingers at minimum, 2 hands recommended

Class + Race + Mundus + Food remain the same as in Dis-META

Potion: Potion of weapon damage (Blessed Thistle, Dragonthorn, Water Hyacinth)

Chest + Legs + Hand + Weist + Feet - Arms of Relequen, Divines, Max stamina
Necklace + Rings - Agility 3-piece set, Weapon Damage, Robust
Bow - Master's Bow, Infused, Weapon Damage

Skills
Version 1. (1 hand, 3 fingers). Poison Arrow. The rest is the same. Still no aoe.
hvHRVtu.png

From left to right: Poison Injection (Bow), Circle of Protection, Silver Bolts, Trap Beast (Fighters Guild), Bound Armaments (Deadric Summoning)

Version 2. (1 hand, 4 fingers, or 2 hands). Poison Arrow + Endless Hail. Aoe.
zsZoRlK.png

From left to right: Poison Injection, Endless Hail (Bow), Silver Bolts, Trap Beast (Fighters Guild), Bound Armaments (Deadric Summoning)

Version 3 - your own

Change Silver Bolts and Trap Beast for skills you want. Good skills: Critical Surge (Storm Calling), Bombard (Bow), Razor Caltrops (Assault)

How to play
Our main attack is still the light attack of the bow. Additionally, we have to use potion every 45 seconds and Poison Arrow every 10 seconds. Especially the Poison Arrow is hard to track if you are not on PC with an add-on.

Trash mobs
If you use version 1, there is still not much to do. Approach the same way as in Dis-META. If you use version 2, use Endless Hail every 10 seconds and light attack in between.

Boss fights
Apply Poison Arrow every 10 seconds and light attack meanwhile. Use potion every 45 seconds. If you use version 2, use Endless Hail + Poison Arrow every 10 seconds and light attack meanwhile.
Edited by troomar on July 13, 2018 9:14AM
Yes.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm adding parses here, so you can see how it should (approximately) look. Please note that I used Bosmer, so if you're Redgard or Khajiit, your DPS could be even higher.

Version 1. (Poison Arrow + light attack)
    M5wkss6.png

Version 2. (Poison Arrow + Endless Heil + light attack)
    hMlBc5z.png

Version 2. with Maestrom Bow + poison (it's hard to get, but it's slightly better)
    Vfnjjob.png

Version 3. with Maestrom Bow (Posion Arrow + Endless Heil + Boundless Storm + Rearming Trap + Ballista ultimate)
    This version requires you to actually perform a rotation. It's still 1 bar only, so the rotation is easy, but for example Rearming trap and Boundless Storm requires you to stand near the boss. But the result is much better.
    00CUrGQ.png

As you can see, the difference between version 1 (3 buttons, no movement required) and version 3 (full bar, rotation, movement required) is not that great.
    Yes.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool. Good on you.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just discovered this topic, thanks to @Runs
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419672/playing-one-handed-on-pc#latest

There are various devices listed in the topic that could help you set up your controller for 1 hand.
    Yes.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ "Endless Heil"

I'm not disabled in the can't do much movement sense, but now I actually want to try the Advanced version of this build because I am intrigued.
    Also, this would be my first stamina dps PvE character, if I did roll it.
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on July 12, 2018 7:09PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ "Endless Heil"

Typing error fixed, thanks. But I'm not so sure what's so funny about it :)

Anyway, the advanced version is quite enjoyable. Although it's meant primarily for people with various types of disabilities, this build can also be used by anyone who just don't want to swap weapons.

EDIT: This skill is mostly forgotten and not recommended often, but I think using Bombard is great in this case. This skill stops enemies from moving, so it's very convenient to use Bombard and then just kill the enemies from distance.
    Edited by troomar on July 13, 2018 9:32AM
    Yes.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »
    Lol @ "Endless Heil"

Typing error fixed, thanks. But I'm not so sure what's so funny about it :)

Anyway, the advanced version is quite enjoyable. Although it's meant primarily for people with various types of disabilities, this build can also be used by anyone who just don't want to swap weapons.

EDIT: This skill is mostly forgotten and not recommended often, but I think using Bombard is great in this case. This skill stops enemies from moving, so it's very convenient to use Bombard and then just kill the enemies from distance.

I tested it out a bit yesterday on PTS. Definitely not a solo-friendly build while facing mobs (in public dungeons, for instance). I even had a couple heals and a shield on my back-bar to try and survive better, but my sustain was poop because of the Kena procs and only like 1800-something stam recovery. I got to a point where I was surviving better, but it came at the expense of it taking longer to kill adds.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is actually pretty awesome :D I once was playing with a broken hand, and I do understand people having interest in builds like this. :-D well done.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tested it out a bit yesterday on PTS. Definitely not a solo-friendly build while facing mobs (in public dungeons, for instance). I even had a couple heals and a shield on my back-bar to try and survive better, but my sustain was poop because of the Kena procs and only like 1800-something stam recovery. I got to a point where I was surviving better, but it came at the expense of it taking longer to kill adds.

That's why you need to use Bombard. Really, try it, the debuff has no cooldown. Just Bombard - pew pew pew - Bombard - pew pew pew ... rinse and repeat.

Of course, the more skills you use, the more stamina sustain you need. And Kena set is extremely bad for this :) So if you actually use at least 3 skills actively, choose another set - e.g. Stormfist.
    Yes.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    This build tries to achieve the best DPS with the easiest way to help everyone who is not able to perform full rotation (or any rotation).
    I call this Dis-META as a meta for disabled players, aka Disabled META.
    Solo 20k DPS with absolutely no cheese (= trials viable), which will result to 30k+ DPS in full buff

Pros:
    - Generally requires only 1 hand with 1 finger to play (with special setup on your device to move your character around). More fingers are recommended though.
    - No bar swap, no skills, super easy-to-get equipment
    - Enough DPS to run even veteran dungeons to some degree (depends on your disability, some dungeons require intensive movement due to mechanics)
    Cons:
    - Bow light attack spammers are usually seen as bad players with low DPS (which is often true), and while this build gives you enough DPS, you still can be kicked
    from PuGs for that
    - Inefficient for aoe. Unfortunately, there is no way to get aoe with just the light attack of the bow. But don't worry, Advanced build (if you can use it) fixes this, see more below.

Class: Sorcerer
    With minor adjustments, you can use this build with every class. I like sorcerers generally, because they provide nice self heal options if you can use these skills.

Race: Redguard or Khajiit.
    Other races are DPS loss, you can use them if you don't mind. I, for example, use Bosmer (which is completely useless except cuteness)

Mundus: Lover.
    Since Summerset, Lover has been used even in trials and replaced Warrior for the best DPS setup.

Food Max Health + Max Stamina
    We don't need Stamina Regeneration for this build, so always use this food.

Potions, Poisons: None
    Check the advanced version of this build, if you can and want to use potions (which results in more DPS)

Equipment
    Chest + Legs + Hand + Waist + Feet - Arms of Relequen, Divines, Max Stamina
    Necklace + Rings - Dreugr King Slayer, Weapon Damage, Robust
    Bow - Dreugr King Slayer, Infused, Weapon Damage
    Arms of Relequen
    You can get this set from normal Cloud Rest trial (Summerset). This is an easy trial, PuGs run it without problems. You can acquire full set with just few runs.
    This set alone gives you around 6k DPS from the 5th bonus, plus additional bonuses for 2nd-4th piece.

Dreugr King Slayer
    You can get it from normal Fungal Grotto 1 dungeon. It's the easiest dungeon in the game. This is a heavy set, so we need to wear it as jewelries + weapon. Although it's heavy set, it's a full DPS set, all bonuses boost our DPS and 5th bonus gives us Major Brutality. We use this set primarily for the 5th bonus.

For the bow, the best DPS result (and easiest) is to use Infused weapon with Weapon damage enchantment.

Molag Kena
    This set is hard to get. You can get shoulders from the middle Undaunted reward box. Head part can be acquired from veteran White Gold Tower. Try to ask your guildies or friends to run this dungeon, or you can try your luck with PuG. If you can't get this set for whatever reason, you can replace it with Sellistrix (veteran Arx Corinium) or Slimecraw (veteran Wayrest Sewers I). Both of them are easy dungeons. DPS will be probably lower, but for example Slimecraw will give you Minor Berserk, so you don't have to rely on the healer for this buff (not trial viable).

Skills
    vtYfYx5.png
    We will put skills on our bar, but we won't ever use them. They will stay there just to get the passive bonuses they provide. If you can and want to use both hands, check the advanced version of this build.

From left to right: Expert Hunter, Circle of Protection, Silver Bolts, Trap Beast (Fighters Guild), Bound Armaments (Deadric Summoning)

Passives you need
    Energized, Implosion, Expert Mage (Storm Calling)
    All from Bow, Medium, Undaunted, Racial
    Slayer, Banish the Wicked (Fighters Guild)

Champion points
    Generally, only the blue trees are important for us, but I'm listing all Champion points I used in this build.

The Lady: Thick Skinned 61, Hardy 64, Elemental Defender 64
    The Steed: Ironclad 61
    The Ritual: Piercing 30
    The Atronach: Physical Weapon Expert 84, Master-at-Arms 81, Mighty 55
    The Shadow: Shadow Ward 39, Mooncalf 75, Tenacity 75, Warlord 61

How to play
    The only attack skill we will ever use is the light attack of the bow. One button on your mouse (or device you use). The faster you can press this button, the more DPS you get.
    Of course, there is a speed limit, so you don't need to push it that fast.

Trash mobs
    While the build is not optimized for aoe, remember you can stack the effect of Arms of Relequen on more mobs, so if there are more mobs around, try to switch your target often.
    Other than that, there is nothing you can do.

Boss fights
    This is where you will shine. Keep your distance from the boss (but be still somewhere near your team mates) a shoot him with the bow. All your gear, enchantments and passives from skills will
    be triggered automatically. 20k DPS guaranteed (probably more if you have a tank and a healer in the party).

Advanced version
    If the Dis-META is too boring for you or you want more than 20k DPS, I also prepared advanced version.

Pros:
    - Still super easy to play
    - More DPS than 95% of other ppl in PuGs
    - No bar swap
    - Better aoe
    Cons:
    - Much harder to get the gear, bonuses are not automatic anymore, you have to actively activate them
    - Requires 1 hand and 3 fingers at minimum, 2 hands recommended

Class + Race + Mundus + Food remain the same as in Dis-META

Potion: Potion of weapon damage (Blessed Thistle, Dragonthorn, Water Hyacinth)

Chest + Legs + Hand + Weist + Feet - Arms of Relequen, Divines, Max stamina
    Necklace + Rings - Agility 3-piece set, Weapon Damage, Robust
    Bow - Master's Bow, Infused, Weapon Damage

Skills
    Version 1. (1 hand, 3 fingers). Poison Arrow. The rest is the same. Still no aoe.
    hvHRVtu.png

From left to right: Poison Injection (Bow), Circle of Protection, Silver Bolts, Trap Beast (Fighters Guild), Bound Armaments (Deadric Summoning)

Version 2. (1 hand, 4 fingers, or 2 hands). Poison Arrow + Endless Hail. Aoe.
    zsZoRlK.png

From left to right: Poison Injection, Endless Hail (Bow), Silver Bolts, Trap Beast (Fighters Guild), Bound Armaments (Deadric Summoning)

Version 3 - your own

Change Silver Bolts and Trap Beast for skills you want. Good skills: Critical Surge (Storm Calling), Bombard (Bow), Razor Caltrops (Assault)

How to play
    Our main attack is still the light attack of the bow. Additionally, we have to use potion every 45 seconds and Poison Arrow every 10 seconds. Especially the Poison Arrow is hard to track if you are not on PC with an add-on.

Trash mobs
    If you use version 1, there is still not much to do. Approach the same way as in Dis-META. If you use version 2, use Endless Hail every 10 seconds and light attack in between.

Boss fights
    Apply Poison Arrow every 10 seconds and light attack meanwhile. Use potion every 45 seconds. If you use version 2, use Endless Hail + Poison Arrow every 10 seconds and light attack meanwhile.

This post fills my heart with hope for humanity... Thank you!
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

That's why you need to use Bombard. Really, try it, the debuff has no cooldown. Just Bombard - pew pew pew - Bombard - pew pew pew ... rinse and repeat.

Of course, the more skills you use, the more stamina sustain you need. And Kena set is extremely bad for this :) So if you actually use at least 3 skills actively, choose another set - e.g. Stormfist.

I'll try Bombard.
    I was looking at running 1pc Kena, 1pc Balorgh, for 129+129 weapon damage.
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on July 13, 2018 5:22PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    Your CP distribution is wrong, having 55 in Mighty is the same as having 49, any percentage above a flat value gets rounded down in the blue tree, aditionally, having no penetration from CP is a dps loss as you’ll never reach pen cap even with lover and crits are the most important in a dps build, so investing a good amount there and making the other changes I mentioned should make a 1-2k difference.
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.