The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upgrade confusion

bishopgchs_ESO
bishopgchs_ESO
Soul Shriven
This is likely the wrong forum area, my apologies for that but I wasn't sure where this should go.

So here's my issue, I have ESO Tamriel Unlimited, I took part in the closed beta and "beat" the game back when it was P2P and then I quit playing. I have a friend getting into the game and there has been a lot of DLC released since 2013 so I figured it was time to play through it all. Currently ESO has a promotional deal where it's $10 and includes Morrowind, but I'm not able to use it as an upgrade since I already own the base game and I don't want to have to make a new account since I did participate in the closed beta. Problem being is that I can't find an upgrade option for Morrowind, in fact I can't find Morrowind for sale anywhere. Do I already have Morrowind somehow? Does the Summerset upgrade include Morrowind? I'm lost. If someone can help me I'd be much appreciated.

Essentially, I need to upgrade for Morrowind and Summerset and then I'll re-sub to ESO+ for the DLC.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the release of Summerset Morrowind was moved to regular DLCs. Now it can be bought with crowns and is accessible with an active ESO+ subscription.