Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Do you get Morrowind if you buy Summerset?

Maxximus
Maxximus
I was curious because I was planning on playing the game. If it's not included does that mean you have to buy Morrowind and Summerset separately?

Best Answer

• Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could receive free copy of Morrowind if you pre-purchased Summerset, but not anymore. Now it's a DLC and you can access it with ESO Plus, or buy with crowns.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
    Answer ✓
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind is included with Summerset, or at least was, and is set to be that way for a limited time. If you buy the entire game from nothing, Morrowind is included, and this does not seem to be a limited offer. The reasoning for Morrowind being included for a limited time seems to be because it is now available in the crown store, and because Summerset was up for preorder. Because Summerset is now officially released, I expect Morrowind to not be included with it, soon if that is not already the case, unless you are buying the full game.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Maxximus
    Maxximus
    @Marginis I was looking and saw that ESO Plus offers full access to all DLC game packs. Would that include Morrowind since you're now able to buy it in the crown store? I'm guessing it doesn't include Summerset but correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxximus wrote: »
    @Marginis I was looking and saw that ESO Plus offers full access to all DLC game packs. Would that include Morrowind since you're now able to buy it in the crown store? I'm guessing it doesn't include Summerset but correct me if I'm wrong.

It should not include Summerset, as that's only released as a chapter right now. Morrowind I'm not sure about, because of its unique situation. I'll ask a friend who is getting ESO+ soon but has not purchased all the DLC outright, once he gets it, but that might be a while. My guess is that Morrowind does not come with ESO+ though, because of how it comes with things like the warden class still which can't really be taken away like a dungeon can, and isn't as temporary as armor sets.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • abreen28
    abreen28
    ✭✭
    I bought summerset yesterday and Morrowind was NOT included. I just wanted to play the warden class. I was about to buy Morrowind when I decided to look through the whole store. The warden class is separate from the dlc. The warden class is 1500 crowns. I do believe that Morrowind is included in ESO plus so I bought Summerset, warden class, and ESO plus.