The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Question answered

Daydreaming
Edited by Daydreaming on September 21, 2018 1:13AM
"...Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night..."
~William Blake
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be awesome! I missed that dress when it was available (those damned limited time offers!!!) and I wish I could get it somehow.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like to know to. I want this, but hate fishing.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ive never heard of that being a thing. Doubtful.
  • NuclearSqworms
    Must have been painful to wear if people are throwing the dresses in the bushes or lakes. :wink:
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    My cousin's friend's classmate's neighbor's brother reported that it does drop from fishing but it has to be fished from dragon star arena. They got it with a 12-man group so I think the reports are credible.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My cousin's friend's classmate's neighbor's brother reported that it does drop from fishing but it has to be fished from dragon star arena. They got it with a 12-man group so I think the reports are credible.

Lol this made me laugh
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to say probably not. Something like this would probably be more known about, or at least mentioned in a news post or patch notes. My guess is that someone who said this came as a drop already had it and was just trolling. The only way you could verify that this isn't the case is by seeing a box for the emote in a trade window or something. It is possible I'm wrong, however - wouldn't be the first time - but this claim does not seem credible.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.